Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Energy potions

4 posters

Go down

Energy potions Empty Energy potions

Post by Torroth Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm new to the game. I'm here looking at the auction and see cards going for hundreds of ep's. I'm sitting here scratching my head and wondering how to acquire so many.

Torroth

Back to top Go down

Energy potions Empty Re: Energy potions

Post by Haxxored Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Excellent question, I was wondering the same thing. At the end of missions you may get 1 energy potion in later levels but it takes hundreds if not thousands of energy points to clear a level. In later levels do they award more ep or is the only real way to get large numbers of ep is to buy (something i refuse to do on F2P games) or by trading?

Haxxored

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:32 pm

You never get more than 1 EP from mission bosses.

Some events can give out a good chunk of EP (2-6).

Otherwise, you trade for EP. You may not spend money on the game (I also don't), but many other people do and so the wealth spreads around. Just keep selling, get the feel for what and when monsters are worth a lot, and slowly build up your reserves to get the monsters you want.

For example, if you get a little lucky and summon an event progression monster at the start of an event - those can often go for 30-60 EP to start.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:56 pm

What TheFury said is true, if you are not planning to spend $ then you need a mix of luck and management, you have to know when to sell a monster and what their prices are. For example you might get a progression monster early during an event, since you are low level you know you wont have a chance to get far in the event that would be the ideal time to sell or trade (Sometimes it works to ask for a combination of EP and Monsters).

You guys got lucky with your summons, i didn't have my first A until i was about level 28... That was way back, i think it was harder for new guys to get an A
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down