Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buying metal shell seeker

3 posters

Go down

buying metal shell seeker Empty buying metal shell seeker

Post by GS693 Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:01 am

Buying metal shell seeker, covert rank a monster.

I will trade my rank a greed mammon for one, or my rank a+ greed mammon for an a+ shell seeker.

I also have a LITTLE ep. Not much.

GS693

Back to top Go down

buying metal shell seeker Empty Re: buying metal shell seeker

Post by Gargos Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:20 am

GS693 wrote:Buying metal shell seeker, covert rank a monster.

I will trade my rank a greed mammon for one, or my rank a+ greed mammon for an a+ shell seeker.

I also have a LITTLE ep. Not much.

I have Metal Shell Seeker. You need A or A+?

Also I'm looking for EP, how much you offering for one?

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by GS693 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:23 am

A+ would be better. Someone is offering me a maxed mss plus 5 ep for my greed+ I'm new, so I'm trying to figure out the fair trade value. I am also looking for an a jade rhino. Trying to make a covert crawler combo.

GS693

Back to top Go down

Post by GS693 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:27 am

Oh, also looking for the elusive berserker mite. Not sure how to trade for all that lol.

GS693

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 am

GS693 wrote:Oh, also looking for the elusive berserker mite. Not sure how to trade for all that lol.

Which card is Greed Mammon, not really familiar with that card. I also have a berserker Mite by the way Razz

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by GS693 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:36 am

Greed mammon is this event's card. I managed to get over 1,000 battle points, so I have two. And a friend gifted me another. I made one into a +.

I can give you the rank a one for my rank a greed mammon? It's a covert. In + form, gives umm... (checks). Increase party attack, power 23. Pretty strong card it looks like.

GS693

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 am

GS693 wrote:Greed mammon is this event's card. I managed to get over 1,000 battle points, so I have two. And a friend gifted me another. I made one into a +.

I can give you the rank a one for my rank a greed mammon? It's a covert. In + form, gives umm... (checks). Increase party attack, power 23. Pretty strong card it looks like.

It is, you should really hold on to it. You can probably get way more EP then whatever the other guy is offering you. I'd gladly trade you my Berserker Mite for Greed Mammon but I do feel bad being that you are new. Those event cards have some good value on them. Your probably just better off giving me like 5 EP for berserker Mite lol. If not I will definitely trade you straight up for it. Add me so we can trade. My ID:2584178387

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by GS693 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 am

Well what is an equal trade then? I would like some sort of idea. The other guy is offering a level 70 metal shell and a few crit up cards for my lv 1 greed+ and 5 ep. I have zero idea if that's fair so I'm trying to figure this out. Just send me what you think is the fairest trade so I have some basis?

The idea I'm going on now is to make a crawler combo. I have mss rank a, jade beetle rank a, hell hammer spider a+, berserker mite a, and hell scythe mantia a+.

I'm just making my combo based on what the game dealt me lol. It gave me a LOT of crawler cards. I'll add, maybe you can help me figure out the value of the rest of my stuff? I would really appreciate it.

GS693

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 am

Your best bet is to check the auction and see what that card is going for. If you really want that Metal Shell Seeker then go for it. It is level 70 and A+ plus your getting 5 EPs. Not all so bad.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by GS693 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 am

Nah he's asking for 5 eps, I'm not getting. Lol. If it's supplsed to be the other way then good thing I haven't accepted yet lol. The trade is for one level 70 mss for 5 ep and a lv 1 greed mammon+

And the auction is a freaking pain to search. Most people don't even post what they want either.

GS693

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:42 pm

I have a Metal Shell Seeker for 3 EP or give me a link to your store (if you have).

Plural

Back to top Go down

Post by GS693 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Sorry, forgot to post. I nave one now. Unfortunately, stupid me, it's beast. Which ruins my crawler combo.

GS693

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down