Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin's Store- End of Summer Clearance!

4 posters

Go down

Erin's Store- End of Summer Clearance! Empty Erin's Store- End of Summer Clearance!

Post by Erinalia Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 am

All monsters are for sale (EPs!) All monsters are level one unless otherwise specified! Updated on 8/21! This week I'm willing to let these critters go cheap--- I need the space! Add me as an ally: ID 2655954799

Due to the fact that no one seems to have gone through and added me as an ally, we're gonna unstar everybody. And right now due to space constraints, its a 5 pack of Psycho A+ for 2 EP or the 4 A+ covert with a special gifting of any As you want for the same. Get these outta my stupid list before I sell them for gold. And I'm selling them for gold at the end of the month!

Covert
A+
Great Horned Warrior +
Jade Rhino Beetle +

A
Naga
Lord of Void
Sky Navy Slayer
Dragonlord of Hellfire
Centaurus (lvl 60, no skill)

Psycho
A+
Gigas +
Fafnir +
Lord of Sloth +
Slaughter Bee Queen +

A
Pure Light Embodiment
Shock Tarasque
Ancient Huge Statue

Sin

A+
Pure Dark Embodiment

Trade wish list:
EPs, one more monster limit plus

Last edited by Erinalia on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:16 am; edited 6 times in total

Erinalia

Back to top Go down

Erin's Store- End of Summer Clearance! Empty Re: Erin's Store- End of Summer Clearance!

Post by jesslover Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 am

Jade Rhino and Huge Statue for a Pure Dark Embodi>
jesslover
jesslover

Back to top Go down

Erin's Store- End of Summer Clearance! Empty Re: Erin's Store- End of Summer Clearance!

Post by Erinalia Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Sounds good, will PM you my ID. Updated to keep those on hold until trade goes though!

Erinalia

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Got any B skills of Increase Party Attack or Agility Up?

BlackGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinalia Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Alright, no one has responded to me in game about any of this, so we're starting over. ID is up there, add me asap if you want these little monsters. Will be poking at my game throughout the day today.

Erinalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Sent Ally inv and trade request. Was ignored. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinalia Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:13 am

I added you! Didn't get a trade request... unless you're the poor person I accidentally hit cancel instead of back on. I did have an oops. On that note, DEAR PERSON I HIT CANCEL ON- I no longer have a Tiamut/Elf commander, I will give you the rest of your list for 1 EP!

Erinalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down