Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price check

3 posters

Go down

price check Empty price check

Post by peeprs86 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

im just curious

thunder spirit
lower attack spirit
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

price check Empty Re: price check

Post by Volrath Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Not 100% sure on Thunder but seeing it around 100 EP. Lower attack is losing value so fast. I seen one as low as 35EP. If you can, hold on to this as it may be worth more in a month or so when they are more rare again.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Volrath wrote:Not 100% sure on Thunder but seeing it around 100 EP. Lower attack is losing value so fast. I seen one as low as 35EP. If you can, hold on to this as it may be worth more in a month or so when they are more rare again.

Not many people will get the thunder spirit, and those that do will use them in their formation, so if you do not plan to use it, I'd say 80-100 EP is a very fair estimate. I totally agree with hanging onto the other spirit for awhile until the price increases again.

The only thunder spirits on sale are from people whom have ridiculous formations, are looking to buy themselves an AA with the extra EP they can get for it, or people with multiple devices who are farming this event. Wink

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down