Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob: should I level or go for better monsters?

4 posters

Go down

Noob: should I level or go for better monsters?  Empty Noob: should I level or go for better monsters?

Post by zman2596 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm level 23 now. Running 5 A monsters currently. Should I be trying to level or get better monsters? In other words buy summons for more monsters or EPs to level. Don't really understand importance of level or if grinding missions is all. I'm not sure I understand the progression of this game.

zman2596

Back to top Go down

Noob: should I level or go for better monsters?  Empty Re: Noob: should I level or go for better monsters?

Post by doraga Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm

The more you level, the more points you get to put into Energy, or BP. Once you have some REALLY powerfuly monsters and you want to battle, then you're going to need a LOT OF BP

doraga

Back to top Go down

Noob: should I level or go for better monsters?  Empty Re: Noob: should I level or go for better monsters?

Post by ryesteve Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Don't buy summons. You're better off buying EP and using those to buy monsters that are way better than the ones you have now.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by snodrift Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 am

Find a decentlow level a or a+ team with combos first, mine for instance is covert demons. Once you have 5 you'll get nice combo bonuses, and then you should level those to max. High level is only effective if you have combo bonuses.

snodrift

Back to top Go down

Post by snodrift Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 am

By low level i mean low bp, like 15 or less, unless you get lucky Smile

snodrift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down