Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Occurred On Android

+3
Deemo
kyan
Volrath
7 posters

Go down

Error Occurred On Android Empty Error Occurred On Android

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 am

I got "error occurred" message on my android. This happen right after I press the start button after the game loaded to title screen. Anyone seen or heard of this?

I was playing on this android a few days ago, then phone crash and I lost my account. Had to reinstall DS and after installation, I keep getting message above.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Error Occurred On Android Empty Re: Error Occurred On Android

Post by kyan Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 am

When that happened to me. I erased and resinstalled DS and it work fine after that though I lost my account that way. Not going to play on Droid much, too easy to lose an account.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 am

At least you are able to play again. I cant get it to work.

Losing the account was not that bad as it was fairly new. Just frustrated that I cant play on my droid anymore

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 am

Droid is pretty buggy, but if you really want that second account there is a way to make sure you keep it through any crashes. Under the Help > Advanced > Data Transfer heading, there is an IID that you can use to recover your account or transfer it to another android device. If you store this on a computer, you will always be able to get your account back (provided your device doesn't crash more than every 7 days).

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyaof Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 am

Deemo wrote:Droid is pretty buggy, but if you really want that second account there is a way to make sure you keep it through any crashes. Under the Help > Advanced > Data Transfer heading, there is an IID that you can use to recover your account or transfer it to another android device. If you store this on a computer, you will always be able to get your account back (provided your device doesn't crash more than every 7 days).

Mine has never bugged. Make sure to keep your account info in a google doc or something.

Troyaof

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 pm

The problem is now I cannot even get DS to run on my droid. Keep giving me that error.

Anyone able to figure out how to get DS on 2nd generation ipod touch?

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:39 pm

It happens to me like every week, but when i restart DS. Is there a way on droid to like shut down your device? If yes, delete DS, shut down your device then install DS. I dont know if it will work, but it cost nothing to try.
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 pm

I have done that as well....remove cache data and data on phone, delete DS (uninstall), then reinstall but still does not work.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 am

It happened to be at the very beginning of the droid release. Only way I was able to solve this was to do a factory reset of the phone.

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 am

There are three reasons [Error Occured] shows up (note the spelling error)

1. No Internet Access
2. Bad Cache
2. You have been Banned (that is why clearing data/cache or uninstalling does nothing)

By factory resetting your phone, it changes your phone id (I presume it does) and therefore you will get unbanned
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down