Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I accept any of these auction offers for death call+

+2
Hyperion
skuzer
6 posters

Go down

Should I accept any of these auction offers for death call+ Empty Should I accept any of these auction offers for death call+

Post by skuzer Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:44 pm

I placed death call+, Lewd, Typhon, sekhmet and moth for auction. So far I have 2 decent offers:

1)100ep
the other is
2) death blade epetamu

Should I take one of these offers or decline and try to build my own demon psycho demon around death call+.

I currently have a +max demon team consisting of
Endless night, Paimon, Asura, DDD & pit

or I was almost finished acquiring a psycho winged/brute team
hope+,WWE+,WWO+, Silvery Goddess+, Valk+ and one pirate

any help, debate and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

skuzer

Back to top Go down

Should I accept any of these auction offers for death call+ Empty Re: Should I accept any of these auction offers for death call+

Post by Hyperion Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Build a psycho demon team so you can trade me that WWoH... :p

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Should I accept any of these auction offers for death call+ Empty Re: Should I accept any of these auction offers for death call+

Post by skuzer Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:38 pm

lol...not helping Smile should i take the ep? I am worried that the AA is covert creation and won't net me that much ep.

skuzer

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm

skuzer wrote:I placed death call+, Lewd, Typhon, sekhmet and moth for auction. So far I have 2 decent offers:

1)100ep
the other is
2) death blade epetamu

Should I take one of these offers or decline and try to build my own demon psycho demon around death call+.

I currently have a +max demon team consisting of
Endless night, Paimon, Asura, DDD & pit

or I was almost finished acquiring a psycho winged/brute team
hope+,WWE+,WWO+, Silvery Goddess+, Valk+ and one pirate

any help, debate and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

the only one that seems to be worth it is death blade but but it will be hard to sell that thing for pure EPs. 100 EPs is super low for call+ and all of those monsters. call+ alone can get you 110-120 EPs

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by imfantabulous Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:15 pm

you can sell death blade ep for 140ep almost instantly if you find an AA buyer, just an fyi

imfantabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by skuzer Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 pm

id probably put death blade on auction right away

skuzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:07 pm

whoever offer the deathblade is giving you an extremely good offer. Trust me as I am the guy that spend about 3 to 4 hours a day in looking at auction.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by skuzer Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I took the death blade....I recevied 3 offers of 150 ep and 2 offers of vlad already....how how much should accept for death blade?

skuzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm

It is up to you. I seen a lot of people trying to sell Deathblade for around 200 and have been unsuccessful. Mind you this monster is fairly new and still has some demand. As time passed and no really good team for this monster, it will lose more value. I think around 150 EP is good for now. Unless you want to invest and save this monster for when there is a team for it. It could be worth in the 200 EP then.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:26 pm

you should just wait. you will get a lot of shitty offers and suddently an offer about 3 time better. i done that with a sara and ended with a 330 ep value when it habitually go for 200-220 and can go as low as 120
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down