Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I get Ripped off?

5 posters

Go down

Did I get Ripped off? Empty Did I get Ripped off?

Post by Gargos Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 pm

So I've been playing this game for about 2 weeks now (I know not very long) and I've become quite familiar with it. The one thing I'm not so familiar with, is AA monster.

Recently, I was lucky enough to get a Odin in a Dark Summon. Being that I'm a Sin player I decided to go to the auction house and look to make a trade for a Sin AA. I stumbled across someone who was trading their entire Sin Undead team (Max Brave Pharaoh+, Scrap Neat Zombie+ LVL 35, Gangrene Roc+) which included a Sara, The Death Messenger around level 80 and 50 EPs that he was willing to trade for an Odin. Well, obviously from the thread title, I ended up making the trade.

I was just wondering how this trade stacks up. Is Odin incredibly valuable? Is Sara not valuable at all? Just curious - hopefully a pro can give me some pointers here because I am far from that.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Did I get Ripped off? Empty Re: Did I get Ripped off?

Post by iRobin Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Not sure about the team, but in general, odin is way more than anna because there are way more annas around
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Look at it this way: You traded an AA you didn't need for an AA you do need and then some. So right off the bat, that's good. Also, I see a lot of Odins up for auction and not many Saras. So no, imho, you didn't get ripped off.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Great, thanks for your input guys!

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Primceee Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 pm

iRobin wrote:Not sure about the team, but in general, odin is way more than anna because there are way more annas around
I think you mean Sar not anna ... Or you must be telling a joke .

Primceee

Back to top Go down

Post by iRobin Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Primceee wrote:
iRobin wrote:Not sure about the team, but in general, odin is way more than anna because there are way more annas around
I think you mean Sar not anna ... Or you must be telling a joke .

Right, not sure why I said anna LOL
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Primceee Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Again .. If you want you team be stronger , nice trade .
However Sara + 50~100 ep = Odin .

Primceee

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Gargos wrote:So I've been playing this game for about 2 weeks now (I know not very long) and I've become quite familiar with it. The one thing I'm not so familiar with, is AA monster.

Recently, I was lucky enough to get a Odin in a Dark Summon. Being that I'm a Sin player I decided to go to the auction house and look to make a trade for a Sin AA. I stumbled across someone who was trading their entire Sin Undead team (Max Brave Pharaoh+, Scrap Neat Zombie+ LVL 35, Gangrene Roc+) which included a Sara, The Death Messenger around level 80 and 50 EPs that he was willing to trade for an Odin. Well, obviously from the thread title, I ended up making the trade.

I was just wondering how this trade stacks up. Is Odin incredibly valuable? Is Sara not valuable at all? Just curious - hopefully a pro can give me some pointers here because I am far from that.

Don't accept: "Sin Undead team (Max Brave Pharaoh+, Scrap Neat Zombie+ LVL 35, Gangrene Roc+) which included a Sara". The value of everything here isn't near the value of a odin. Unless you want to accept, it's your choice if you want to use the team or not.

For your: Odin

Odin is around 300 EPs (Energy Potions). If you see Odin going for lower because it's of this AA event. Like any grinding EP event, especially this AA event, ALL prices on monsters are low, really low compare to it's original selling value. Since people are desperate for EPs

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Primceee wrote:Again .. If you want you team be stronger , nice trade .
However Sara + 50~100 ep = Odin .

He got 50 ep, Sara and some good As. As said, seems fair to me.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum