Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the game with a few questions

+2
Selej
Pseudot
6 posters

Go down

New to the game with a few questions Empty New to the game with a few questions

Post by Pseudot Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:14 pm

As with many other android users, I started playing DS a little over a week ago and have a few questions....

1. I am in the Sin Guild and from what I've read, I'd be better off rerolling either Psycho or Rancor. Is this accurate? Which one should I roll?

2. Does it matter what guild's monsters you use? Like do members of the Sin guild get a bonus for using Impulse monsters? I know about the Impulse combo, but is there anything else that makes using Impulse monsters better if you're a Sinner?

3. How on earth does one trade? My inventory is very quickly filling up. I tryed putting up a couple auctions, but it seems that unless you put a ton of gold into them, they get buried in the 400 pages of monsters for sale. Would posting my wares on this forum be a better way of going about it?

Thats what I have for now. Here's my plan for now, tell me what you think -

Right now I have a level 38 Sin player with a bunch of A+ monster from all the different colors, I also have a farming account on my work computer that is level 25 or so. Now that character info can be transferred across devices, my plan is to start another character (probably psycho since i already have a couple nice purple monsters - shadow domain demon, Spear knight gillman +, white winged elite +, and an extra white winged elite). I'll transfer all of my monsters to the new account and go with that one on my phone (my main playing device). I'm hoping that I can find buyers for all my extra monsters, because I'll run out of room VERY soon on a new account.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Pseudot

Back to top Go down

New to the game with a few questions Empty Re: New to the game with a few questions

Post by Selej Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Do you have any good red/impulse demons?

Selej

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2370-a-a-for-trade-sale-at-s

Back to top Go down

New to the game with a few questions Empty Re: New to the game with a few questions

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:13 pm

If you can, you should reroll as covert.
Best way to get rid of monsters is via auction house.
Using monsters of your own guild will give you bonus

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 pm

i agree for covert. you will save about half of your ep if you start doing event
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by TRESSERHORN Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Trading is just a matter of approaching players...
You should know what you want. Place your best non-form monsters on your wishlist and ask others if there's anything they see that they'd like to trade for what you want.
Auctions are great. Just put up 10,000. It's better to be in the last 20 pages than b/t 150-200. Every time I look at the auction lists I go to the very end and work my way forward. Oftentimes if the posts are quality I'll see just as much action on them as those on the first couple pages.

TRESSERHORN

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:28 pm

I tried 10K auctions and your my posts are smack in the middle

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by TRESSERHORN Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh yeah? I've never checked. Bummer. I guess it figures that 50+ percent of posts are 10,000s.
Well, Pseudot! Disregard that bit of advice, but keep on with auctions.

TRESSERHORN

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 am

Pro tip w auctionning: not 10 000, 10 001, it will give you the advantage over everyone that bidded 10 000(a lot of ppl)
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:33 pm

The only god wrote:Pro tip w auctionning: not 10 000, 10 001, it will give you the advantage over everyone that bidded 10 000(a lot of ppl)

True, but if you open with 10,000, you at least have a chance of ending up at or near the last page, which gets a lot of hits. Of course, considering how overloaded the auction house is now, 10001 is still probably a better option.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down