Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where, Oh Where, Have the White Wings of Hope Gone?

2 posters

Go down

Where, Oh Where, Have the White Wings of Hope Gone? Empty Where, Oh Where, Have the White Wings of Hope Gone?

Post by Hyperion Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:35 am

In the last week, I have seen one on the Auction House and have been trying to get my hands on one since I started building my Psycho Winged Brute team. I'm relatively new to the game, but have managed to procure a full Psycho Winged Brute team, using a SQG+ in place of a WWoH+. Were the WWoH's specific to an event? Do they no longer drop from summons? Of the 50 some odd dark summons/ultimate shadows that I have caught or used, I have yet to see one. Does anyone have any info on this?

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Where, Oh Where, Have the White Wings of Hope Gone? Empty Re: Where, Oh Where, Have the White Wings of Hope Gone?

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

They were an event reward monster. Probably part of the reason A-Team decided to add two new winged brutes to the mix recently - so that new players would have a chance of putting together the psycho winged brute team.

Especially with Clarissa. She has really high attack and lower BP, so I may substitute her in for my WWoH anyway.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Where, Oh Where, Have the White Wings of Hope Gone? Empty Re: Where, Oh Where, Have the White Wings of Hope Gone?

Post by Hyperion Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Well, hell, if you do that, keep me in mind! I'm sure we can make some sort of trade! Hahahaha.

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down