Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

Loading Empty Loading

Post by Sammich Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi,

I'm certain this has been addressed on here before and I know that there is a help topic about it on the game itself but I am seriously confused as to why my game needs to load files almost every time I open it.

I have a shit ton of memory on my phone and I have never had any issues with games in the past.

Is there any way around the loading? Has anyone figured out any tricks to make it happen less often?

Sorry if this is something that has been repeatedly asked.

Sammich

Back to top Go down

Loading Empty Re: Loading

Post by Sameldi Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

There's nothing you can do about getting around the loading page because the game itself is on the server and not on your phone, however you can try to make the loading times faster in some areas. Generally cutting down on apps wherever possible can do the trick, but for pages like the labyrinth, battle, and such, you're going to have to wait for the influx in the server to go down because your lagging will be due to the traffic the app is getting. Suffice to say getting the latest version of the game and having the latest ISO can also cut down on time.
Sameldi
Sameldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammich Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks for the info.

Sammich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down