Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Posiden = Odin?

+3
dr4ko
Idarky
fatcows
7 posters

Go down

Is Posiden = Odin? Empty Is Posiden = Odin?

Post by fatcows Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 am

So, we all know posiden is a scammer and deleted his account. I believe Odin is posiden (I have no proof but matching cards) since I saw both of his cards and he talked about it on LOC (Legends of Cryptids, he was cross trading there). He sent me a message I would like to share. I hope this provides entertainment for all!

Is Posiden = Odin? Photo10

He claims to be this and that and then blamed another ODIN (no lighting bolts) who was a level 10. Good Day!

fatcows

Back to top Go down

Is Posiden = Odin? Empty Re: Is Posiden = Odin?

Post by fatcows Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 am

This is just too funny.

fatcows

Back to top Go down

Post by Idarky Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 am

Lmaoo he is Odin. Because everytime I told someone he was Poseidon he would go on Kik and threaten this person named MICROx who he scammed. Micro is the person who told me about Odin also

Idarky

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:26 am

BRING DA COPZ BITCH......
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikobo Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 am

U GOT DUN GOOFED! Be carefull not to get backtraced xD
Taikobo
Taikobo

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 am

ROFL AMAZZZZINGGGGG hahahahahahahahaha
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Thanks, I needed something funny this morning :-P

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlizh Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 pm

fatcows wrote:So, we all know posiden is a scammer and deleted his account. I believe Odin is posiden (I have no proof but matching cards) since I saw both of his cards and he talked about it on LOC (Legends of Cryptids, he was cross trading there). He sent me a message I would like to share. I hope this provides entertainment for all!

He claims to be this and that and then blamed another ODIN (no lighting bolts) who was a level 10. Good Day!

LOL

Hey Fatcows, I'm the guy in LOC (Kosseca) that DarthChronic tired to scammed by pretending to be Pida. Anyway... seems like Odin and DarthChronic have the same MO: using treath to try to intimidade. Rolling Eyes

Vlizh

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 pm

fatcows wrote:So, we all know posiden is a scammer and deleted his account. I believe Odin is posiden (I have no proof but matching cards) since I saw both of his cards and he talked about it on LOC (Legends of Cryptids, he was cross trading there). He sent me a message I would like to share. I hope this provides entertainment for all!

Yeah, I started some crap online with regard to this. I never had absolute proof but there are a few things that just jumped out to me:

He talks and threatens (with lots of mistypes) just Like Posiedon did.

3 out of the 5 monsters in his formation was attempted to be traded to me for 20 EP (he must have been desparate because it was a really good deal) a day before the end of the clan crystal event.

He threatened me a buch of stuff too saying he "took screenies" of stuff going on in my clan. I hope he did take lots of pic...I have a bunch of great guys in my clan who ask normal gameplay question and I enjoy discussing gameplay with them.

Last reason is before he quit his account he had put on his page that he was switching main accounts and basically said "try to find me now" so we know he is around somewhere under another name.

Also, for clarification...there are a couple of Odins in the game. The Odin I am talking about is spelled Odin with a yellow lighning bolt to the left and right of his name.

Anyhow, with all of the above concidered I decided to not say another thing about my thoughts of Odin (except of course as a reply to thoughts brought up in this thread) possibly being Posiedons new account because if I am wrong I just basically harrased a fellow player which I don't want on my player record. I basically just dropped it and moved on. He is eventually going to get himself in trouble again anyways because he is very mouthy and runs his keyboard too much creating a pattern which people will catch on to in the end...

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by fatcows Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Of course. I do not have any proof. However, the thought of him being "Jason's dad" (which is of course not true) is just extremely funny.

fatcows

Back to top Go down

Post by fatcows Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 pm

His friend MicroX claims "Yu" is also posiden as well.

fatcows

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm

fatcows wrote:Of course. I do not have any proof. However, the thought of him being "Jason's dad" (which is of course not true) is just extremely funny.

At the very least I would think one would want to be very careful with them when it comes to trades until those players have created a trustworthy history of trades/gifts

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Where would one find this "Odin" in game?

dan

Back to top Go down

Is Posiden = Odin? Empty Lol

Post by fatcows Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Cool Story Bro

Is Posiden = Odin? 2011_07_01_archiveIs Posiden = Odin? Photo11

fatcows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down