Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Rank

+10
faithnomorex
Juggalo71
whitehawk255
Event Horizon
Mojo611
The only god
kyan
Zephyroth
dan
General Osf
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clan Rank - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Rank

Post by JessicaMD Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Armitaage wrote:Psycho Underworld have done us all a favor and shown us what the boundary for moonstone is, and what the next rank is. here's the updated table(though i also updated the other post):

RankHonor
New Members0 - 9,999 honor
Regular Members10,000 - 19,999 honor
Elite Members20,000 - 29,999 honor
Garnet30,000 - 49,999 honor
Amethyst50,000 - 69,999 honor
Bloodstone70,000 - 99,999 honor
Quartz100,000 - 149,999 honor
Jade150,000 - 199,999 honor
Moonstone200,000 - 299,999 honor
Carnelian300,000 - ? honor

Shocked Carnelian Shocked

lol they have a weird priority choosing names for clan ranks... it's all over the place lol

something like

Malachite (less than 10k)
Moonstone
Amethyst
Topaz
Opal
Garnet
Sapphire
Emerald
Ruby
Diamond (300k+)

would have some sense of progression IMO

ok... before some gem appraiser comes online and says that some of the things on that list should be swapped, I'm just trying to say that going from semi-precious to precious gives more sense of progression than amethyst to bloodstone LOL, bloodstone are about as valuable as polished glass

but carnelian as the top rank? seriously? at least to the 'uninitiated' moonstone and bloodstone sound really cool, I don't think many people are going to look at 'carnelian' and be impressed...

also carnelian itself is like the #1 source of terrible gaudy ostentatious discount jewelry (home shopping network style)

ugh just my little rant lol Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:52 pm

lol, i bet they just pulled the names out of a hat when choosing what to name each rank after elite members, lol

i wonder at what point we would get into diamond, lol, which itself is the hardest material on earth, lol

besides, carnelian is the top rank that we currently know about, lol, as soon as psycho underworld, or the player clan, reaches 400k honor we'll know if there is anything beyond that, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthrie Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Any word on if they are going to increase the number of lieutenant positions based on clan lvl or rank??

Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 pm

the number of lt positions has been increased with the latest update from 3 to 4, though i'm not sure yet if that is based on lvl or clan rank, but i'll keep y'all posted, as my clan keeps leveling up.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:23 pm

soooooo I was looking around for some clipart for clan ranks, maybe something fun for clan threads and logos (like a little quartz icon in the corner for a quartz ranked clan), and I found some!

Clan Rank - Page 2 Amethyst_birthstone_labeledClan Rank - Page 2 Garnet_birthstone_labeledClan Rank - Page 2 Bloodstone_birthstone_labeledClan Rank - Page 2 Carnelian_birthstone_labeled

so... I haven't found the rest, does anybody else have any good pictures that could be used for the clan ranks?
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 am

JessicaMD wrote:

but carnelian as the top rank? seriously? at least to the 'uninitiated' moonstone and bloodstone sound really cool, I don't think many people are going to look at 'carnelian' and be impressed...

also carnelian itself is like the #1 source of terrible gaudy ostentatious discount jewelry (home shopping network style)

lol, just found out that carnelian is the alternative to ruby as a birthstone for july in great britain as of april 18th 2012, lol. link: http://www.jewellers-online.org/pages/tips.php?id=2&idnew=2 (last updated april 18th 2012 according to wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthstones reference 21). feel free to rant about it, lol, i know you want to.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 am

Armitaage wrote:
JessicaMD wrote:

lol, just found out that carnelian is the alternative to ruby as a birthstone for july in great britain as of april 18th 2012, lol. link: http://www.jewellers-online.org/pages/tips.php?id=2&idnew=2 (last updated april 18th 2012 according to wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthstones reference 21). feel free to rant about it, lol, i know you want to.

eh, the whole "alternative birthstone" thing is for cheapskates and hipsters. The idea of even having 'alternatives' invalidates the whole principal...

if someone sees a diamond, they should say april! not have to pull up a freakin chart to cross reference and find 17 possible scenarios.

LINK: look at this insanity

if someone sees a carnelian, they should say that you and whoever purchased it for you have terrible taste Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:36 pm

haha... Well put JessicaMD.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 pm

i'm just surprised Bloodstone is green... Not that I'm disagreeing with JessicaMD's picture... that's indeed what it looks like... but it's a cool name for a real "christmasey-looking" rock. Lame... Should have gone with precious metals.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2