Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stupid

+6
TrencH
sacredone1
dr4ko
Gav
Mortium
peeprs86
10 posters

Go down

stupid  Empty stupid

Post by peeprs86 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

there changing the boss rewards from bp and ep potions to my bp and ep potions the market is tough enough as it is with new players injecting a few eps here and there but now there not tradeable anymore its gonna cause price's to drop more cause its gonna be harder to get than before i dont like it.
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

stupid  Empty Re: stupid

Post by Mortium Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:21 am

I totally understand why they are doing it.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by peeprs86 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 am

Yeah but it was only a couple ep here and there I guess idiots with a lot of accounts
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 am

The problem was, people were creating an account, levelling to 20 and having 3-5 ep by the end and then just giving ep to their master account.
It takes about 2-3 days to level that account and then delete and start another account.

Easy EP and no risk.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

stupid  Empty :)

Post by peeprs86 Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:35 am

they should have just made it where u cant just start another account on the device
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 am

Have you noticed (which is also just as annoying) when doing missions you get random rewards i.e. 500 gold, rank B summon. The 2 rewards that annoy me are My Battle Potion and My 100 Energy Potion. It should be at least a My Energy Potion as that is the equivalent to the My BP.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 am

Change EP with AA or Elite A's.

New accounts has better chance to summon an AA or a good elite A.

They must configure DarkSummon for ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER IP.
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 pm

You mean the multiple accounts they are slowly trying to get people to knock off creating. People don't seem to know that THEY TRACK EVERYTHING when you register your IP address an device information including its serial number and other important device info is sent to Ateam. When that number comes up 5 or 6 times they know what your doing...that info doesn't change just because you delete an reinstall the app. It will always be the same always unless you hack it but then that's not easily done if you don't know how. They just dont want to ban people so they are cutting off the other avenues by using these people as their loophole testers for them lol

Well its one way to cut down on abuse without mass banning people. I dont think they mind having a second accounts its the feeding of master account they dont like.

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Stopping ppl who have multiple account would be difficult. It is easy enough to just borrow a friends phone and use it to help you from time to time. It makes sense that they are making boss rewards the My potion stuff. Those who use that same potion who are at lvl 100 and up can get many times the return on the potion usage. People using multiple devices (be it thiers or those of friends or family) can funnel them to a main (high level account) and get way more bang for the EP usage.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Gav wrote:Have you noticed (which is also just as annoying) when doing missions you get random rewards i.e. 500 gold, rank B summon. The 2 rewards that annoy me are My Battle Potion and My 100 Energy Potion. It should be at least a My Energy Potion as that is the equivalent to the My BP.
Yeah, I hate it when the free items I get aren't as good as I want. They should really all be My Elixirs.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 am

Did that creating new account thing just changed? I tried that a month ago and even after deletin off my phone and reinstalling it, it still start my old account back up. Is there a way to change that?

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikobo Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 am

You do realize they only make area 1 to 10 my potions? After that it's just normal potions.
Taikobo
Taikobo

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:14 pm

You have to reset your device to start a brand new acct

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down