Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage!

+12
Gav
Hecatonchyr
astrosabre
TrencH
Hahnjoelo
peeprs86
kyan
jay
The only god
B$
dan
CustomerSupport
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage! Empty Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage!

Post by CustomerSupport Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Aghhhhhhhhh! Wtf is with this skill, why is it so damn hard to level up? I have spent more than 8 monsters just trying to make my other one to 6! No luck... Its already a major pain in the arse trying to level up a diff monster skill from 1 -> 2 -_- Has anyone had any luck with this or am I just really unlucky for these last few days?

CustomerSupport

Back to top Go down

Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage! Empty Re: Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage!

Post by dan Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:02 pm

I've got 13 or 14 preemptive strike skill including one level 6. Wanna trade for them and blast on through?

My luck with skill leveling has been extremely variable. I've gotten one up to 7 or 8 with no misses, and blew 5 or 6 monsters and not get one to level 2.

dan

Back to top Go down

Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage! Empty Re: Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage!

Post by CustomerSupport Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Ya... Iono why it ranges so much QQ.

And what do you mean blast on up? From experience, a skill +5 does not give more than +1 to the current skill level. Also, after the skill is 5, do you use sacrifices that are 2 or still just 1?

CustomerSupport

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:09 pm

The higher the skill level of the sac'd monsters, the greater the chance of a skill level up.

After level 5 or 6, it helps to use skill 2 and skill 3 for sac.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomerSupport Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Ahhh okay, thanks Razz

CustomerSupport

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Seriously though. Please trade for mine! I'm looking to clear out some space. I'd trade for agil up, def up and crit up. Or a bunch for some good monsters. You have a list of your stuff?

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:16 pm

After skill 5. I use skill 4 B's to increase the skill on my main mob. Using 2's or 3's isn't worth it
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomerSupport Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Really? But if you do the math, using 2 to get a skill is the most economical o.o 4... that seems like overkill XD

CustomerSupport

Back to top Go down

Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage! Empty i just noticed something...

Post by The only god Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:43 pm

If someone can max the skills of 5 (psycho/impulse/covert) down, he get a -100% bonus...
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 pm

CustomerSupport wrote:Really? But if you do the math, using 2 to get a skill is the most economical o.o 4... that seems like overkill XD

Skill 2 would just take longer. My bayard is skill 20,so I don't worry about leveling skills as much anymore Very Happy
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 pm

The only god wrote:If someone can max the skills of 5 (psycho/impulse/covert) down, he get a -100% bonus...

I would assume that they don't stack, just like attack-down doesn't stack..

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 pm

It definitely don't stack. Clearly states that with passive skills only the first one applies.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 pm

ok. wasnt sure, as exemple, preemptive strike, heal and revive can stack, but yes, they arent passive skills
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage! Empty pre strike

Post by peeprs86 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 pm

have quite a few if u want to trade other skillz or give ep for them have at least 10
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:55 am

I think I have 5 skills plus a (3).. Available for trade

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomerSupport Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:11 am

Well what do you want for it? o.o

CustomerSupport

Back to top Go down

Post by Hahnjoelo Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 am

Hi customer.

I have lots of pre emp to swap for any skill but slumber.

You can find me rank 924 overall atm

Hahnjoelo

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomerSupport Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:28 am

I don't really have skills for trade, just As >.<

CustomerSupport

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:47 am

CustomerSupport wrote:Well what do you want for it? o.o

I'd want 1 ep for 5.. (or 2 atk/def skills)

Currently ranked 504 overall

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 pm

The most efficient way I have found to skill up:

Get your main Monster (1) and sacrifice singles (1) until you reach Main Monster (3)

Then you make a Sacrificed Monster (2) to bring the Main Monster (3) to a (4)

Make a Sacrificed Monster (3) and sacrifice it to the Main Monster (4) to make it MM (5)

From that point on I just make SM (4)s and keep building up your MM up to (20).

Failure rate for this setup is pretty low (about a 70-80% success rate using the SM (4)).

I have used this on +crit, +attack, +defense, -attack, -defence with the same results. I have one at (18), 2 at (17), and two at (11).

If any of my leveling chances changes as they go up higher I will be sure to edit this reply.

Some people will tell you you don't need as many in the beginning to sacrifice but I have seen the chance of success drop greatly if I deviate from the above plan.

I used to level my monsters at a much higher skill before sacrificing it and found that so far...(4) is the sweet spot for sacrificing and making you main monster skill up.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I will be trying out Premptive on another idevice soon and see if this one is any different then the other skills. I can't see it being much diffeerent but there is only one way to make sure =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2 (13-Jul-2012) - I have Attack Down, Defence Down and Crit Up up to Cap (20) now.

I also have Preemptive up to (18) on a alt account. The rest of my skills are at (17)

After all this additional skilling up I am still going to say that getting your skills to (4) or (5) and then sacrificing (4) stacks to level up all the way to (20) is the way to go.

I also like that I can make bag space by creating all these (4) stacks for future use or trade.

Last edited by TrencH on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:05 pm

That's roughly my experience too except that I go singlely up to 4 than start stacking. The big drop off seems to be from 4 to 5. So you can build a SM(4) pretty easily to sacrifice to your MM.

You can go singly to at least 10 but its highly inefficient from 5-10 especially beyond 7.

Kyan

P.S. I also have alot preemptive for trade or sell at 5 per ep or 1 per bp. I'm around 20 overall if you want to trade.

EDIT
Recently I found that skill seem to have change a little bit. The drop off seem to be from 3 to 4 so I now make a SM(2) to sacrifice to SM(3) to make SM(4). The rest is as is.

Last edited by kyan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

kyan

Back to top Go down

Pre-Emptive Strike.... Makes me Rage! Empty skilz

Post by peeprs86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm

id also do 1 ep for 5 if u need more
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

Post by astrosabre Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 pm

how on earth does your preemptive not work? lol

like most sin players, i ran impulse demons for a long time. of which djinn was key. at one point i had about 40 preemptive As and Bs.

i took djinn to 8, didnt see the point in going further so i took 5 SBQs to 4 without miss and a deb to 4 i missed twice. for each sacrifice i used a single (1) and only missed twice.....

also on a side note, because preemptive always goes first, perhaps a decent team of 5 preemptive would dominate. seeing as its not passive it should stack. and even if theyre running bayard (20) you hit first.

achlis, lewd, djinn are the only ones worth using i can think of. any other preemptive with bp over 15 ish?
has anyone tried this before?
astrosabre
astrosabre

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Yes you go first, but you have absolutely no chance at winning because atk of each monster is weak, and you have just rarity and level which is not very good. An achlis in a 3x combo cannot kill in one hit my pit+ in a 4x combo so I let you imagine your team

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by astrosabre Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:23 pm

it was just a thought lol

and if it were 2 A+ teams one being all preemptive, it should kill at least 2 before agility is even applied
astrosabre
astrosabre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next