Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Value Question:

5 posters

Go down

Spirit Value Question: Empty Spirit Value Question:

Post by dr4ko Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 am

Hiya,

What is the value of Upper Defense Spirit?

Thanks for your help.
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Spirit Value Question: Empty Re: Spirit Value Question:

Post by dr4ko Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 am

UP!

Nobody knows?
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 am

I think (but i am not sure) that he is about 20-25 ep
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 am

Really, I think it is worth more.

An AA worth about 200-250EP, how many AA's are in all the game?

So, how many defense up spirit's are in all the game?

Yes, spirit not is an AA, but Increase Defense are one of the best skills in the game.

Anybody has another Increase Defense Spirit or has sold any?
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 am

AA can be retraded later.. once you use the spirit, he's used, and hopefully he transferred SOME of his value to the card you used him on. Rarity is not the only issue. If there was a C+ where there were only 10 of them in the whole game, it wouldn't be worth 200 ep.

I think 20-30 ep is probably about what they're going for. Sleep spirits, maybe 1 ep Smile Sleep is a NEGATIVE as far as I can tell, unless you get it up over level 10 (I'm guessing)

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am

jay wrote:AA can be retraded later.. once you use the spirit, he's used, and hopefully he transferred SOME of his value to the card you used him on. Rarity is not the only issue. If there was a C+ where there were only 10 of them in the whole game, it wouldn't be worth 200 ep.

I think 20-30 ep is probably about what they're going for. Sleep spirits, maybe 1 ep Smile Sleep is a NEGATIVE as far as I can tell, unless you get it up over level 10 (I'm guessing)

Sleep is only useful if you put it on the last attacking member of your formation. Your team also needs to be faster than the enemy's. (agi up fights as per usual....)
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Doofus wrote:Sleep is only useful if you put it on the last attacking member of your formation. Your team also needs to be faster than the enemy's. (agi up fights as per usual....)
Yeah, still wasn't that useful to me.. I was using a Witch (5) in the last position and she'd sleep a guy, and he'd still attack most of the time. Once in a while I think I saw him skip a turn, but not enough.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Isn't an upper defense spirit redundant? No matter which guild you're in, there are very strong monsters who have that skill who should already be in your formation.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:06 pm

ryesteve wrote:Isn't an upper defense spirit redundant? No matter which guild you're in, there are very strong monsters who have that skill who should already be in your formation.

Not for Impulse Demon no, the only Impulse demon with Increase Defense is Lord of Faith(+)
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Doofus wrote:Not for Impulse Demon no, the only Impulse demon with Increase Defense is Lord of Faith(+)
True... I'm not Sin, so I never worked out the numbers, so I would have two questions: is Impulse demon the best option for a Sin player? And given the similarity in stats between Lord of Faith and Beelzebub, would it really be worth it to spend 20-25 EP in order to keep Beelzebub in your party? The improvement doesn't seem all that dramatic. Seems like you'd be better of spending those 20-25 EP to level up the skills.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

ryesteve wrote:
Doofus wrote:Not for Impulse Demon no, the only Impulse demon with Increase Defense is Lord of Faith(+)
True... I'm not Sin, so I never worked out the numbers, so I would have two questions: is Impulse demon the best option for a Sin player? And given the similarity in stats between Lord of Faith and Beelzebub, would it really be worth it to spend 20-25 EP in order to keep Beelzebub in your party? The improvement doesn't seem all that dramatic. Seems like you'd be better of spending those 20-25 EP to level up the skills.

Beezle+ is nowhere near 20-25EP lol... I'd sell mine to you for 5, hows that Very Happy

PS: Mine is maxed skill 3 (:
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 pm

I was guessing he meant that it would cost 20-25 ep to get beez's skill high enough for him to be an asset.. It's certainly taken me at least 50+ sacrifies to get to skill 10 on my leshy..

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:12 pm

No, I was talking about the 20-25 ep you guys were saying the spirit was worth. In other words, why spend that much on the spirit, just to be able to replace the Lord of Faith and it's skill, with a monster that's only marginally better?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

ryesteve wrote:No, I was talking about the 20-25 ep you guys were saying the spirit was worth. In other words, why spend that much on the spirit, just to be able to replace the Lord of Faith and it's skill, with a monster that's only marginally better?
Why would you have to use it on Beez? Use it on DDD or Asura or something.

Not that I'm saying that's the best use of 20 ep.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 pm

No, no, no... you wouldn't use it on the Beez... I was saying that the Beez is what would end up in your party instead, but now I realize I was forgetting that they just added all those new impulse demons in the past month (like I said, I'm not Sin, so I wasn't paying close attention to the new monsters). So yeah, with the addition of those new demons, being able to add one of those to replace the L o F, would be a much more significant upgrade.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:56 am

Obviulsy, these spirits are for use in AA or AA+ without good skills.

If you pay 30EP for increase party spirit and make ur asura+ with increase party defense u are a retarded.

Imagine an AA+ anna with increase party defense.... perfect sin demon team is aviable !!

Faith is crap in demon's team,
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down