Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxed Skills

+6
jay
ryesteve
iRobin
DeathAngelz
about2punt
kyan
10 posters

Go down

Maxed Skills - Page 2 Empty Re: Maxed Skills

Post by ryesteve Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Mortium wrote:Obviously the caveat about my amazing trade was that it was the B event and somebody obviously just wanted to overpay for the maxxed Caim+ I had laying around.
Well, keep in mind that this guy did most of this "amazing leveling" during the B event as well... I have a real hard time imagining how he was able to come up with 1700 agility monsters.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 pm

ryesteve wrote:
Mortium wrote:Obviously the caveat about my amazing trade was that it was the B event and somebody obviously just wanted to overpay for the maxxed Caim+ I had laying around.
Well, keep in mind that this guy did most of this "amazing leveling" during the B event as well... I have a real hard time imagining how he was able to come up with 1700 agility monsters.

lol lol! 1,700 agility monsters? you need around 62-66 agility to max out agility. I've only used 38 agility to get my pit+ to skill level 14...

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm going by what the guy himself said. You're not calling him a liar are you?? Laughing

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 am

rekt wrote:
lol lol! 1,700 agility monsters? you need around 62-66 agility to max out agility. I've only used 38 agility to get my pit+ to skill level 14...

Did you do it by stacking or sacrificing level 1? Just wondering whats the more efficient way to level skills.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down