Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collect Gems and get free Ally Points!

+9
zajef7
segamatic
Hecatonchyr
DarkShinigami
Shadow Skull
Mortium
dan
Fiendish Devil
Doofus
13 posters

Go down

Collect Gems and get free Ally Points! Empty Collect Gems and get free Ally Points!

Post by Doofus Thu May 10, 2012 5:18 am

Welcome to the thread for the new Collect Gems event.
Post strats (if there are any), comments, thoughts, and stats for new prog monsters! ;D
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Collect Gems and get free Ally Points! Empty Re: Collect Gems and get free Ally Points!

Post by Fiendish Devil Thu May 10, 2012 5:35 am

Here are some items you can get from doing missions:

Battle Point Potion
100 Ally Points
1000 Gold
Fiendish Devil
Fiendish Devil

Back to top Go down

Collect Gems and get free Ally Points! Empty Re: Collect Gems and get free Ally Points!

Post by Doofus Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 am

I've also gotten an My100EP during missions.
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiendish Devil Thu May 10, 2012 5:51 am

Doofus wrote:I've also gotten an My100EP during missions.

No that was just the event reward shown during mission. Everyone will get one for the first prize..after collecting a few gems.
Fiendish Devil
Fiendish Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2012 5:53 am

No, he's right. I've picked up two 100 Energy potions from the random mission stuff. Along with 100 Ally Points and 1000 gold.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Thu May 10, 2012 6:09 am

Is it any mission or just ones where you haven't completed them already?
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Skull Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 am

Mortium wrote:Is it any mission or just ones where you haven't completed them already?
only new missions

Shadow Skull

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShinigami Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 am

got my 3rd my100ep

DarkShinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 am

Clearly judging by the rewards it is not worth to spend more than 10 eps to get progression monsters...

And here is the reason why : this event is only interesting because you get a chance to acquire skill change spirits. But there is only 7 spirits available so far :
Critical rate up
Slumbering Breath
Heal (new skill which gives 30% of hp back, might be interesting)
Increase party atk
Increase party def
Decrease enemy atk
Decrease enemy def

Skills everyone wanted were agi up and pstrike, and after doing more than 50 people who got spirits, I can say that it does not exist.

My advice : there is no rewards for rank, and rewards are not really appealing : save eps and bps for next event. Unless you want a wonderful Sleep spirit Smile

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiendish Devil Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Rewards increase past 3000. Read the red text..
Fiendish Devil
Fiendish Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by segamatic Thu May 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Fiendish Devil wrote:Rewards increase past 3000. Read the red text..

You get a free small gem summon for every 1000 after 3000 gems. If these are anything like the ancient summons from the last event, then they're really not all that exciting.

Free anima summon at 10,000 gems. Could be interesting, but do you really think you can get an average of 1000 gems a day over the 10 day event period?

segamatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Skull Thu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm

No Agi up spirit means... WWE+ stays and I don't need Lologi now LOL (looking on the positive side of this not-so-great news). If you get one of those inc attack or dec enemy def spirits, be wise before trading them because they can go for a lot.

Shadow Skull

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Imo, you could just get the summon from this event and hold it until they release agi up/pstrike spirits >.>
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm

I just got my energy potion from missions! Not my 100 energy potion! I think i could get more like ml+... Would be cool!
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathAngelz Thu May 10, 2012 8:46 pm

I have heard people complaining that the chances didnt change for gems even after gettin the Prog+ Mobs. In most cases getting gems are quite frequent even without Prog mons. Ateam screwed up. Prog mons would be much more awesome if it multiplied the number of gems if u have them. x3 gems and x6 for A+ etc....

DeathAngelz

Back to top Go down

Post by lucascn Thu May 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Prog mon is just another ripping off
lucascn
lucascn

Back to top Go down

Post by Khorne Fri May 11, 2012 1:34 am

DeathAngelz wrote:I have heard people complaining that the chances didnt change for gems even after gettin the Prog+ Mobs. In most cases getting gems are quite frequent even without Prog mons. Ateam screwed up. Prog mons would be much more awesome if it multiplied the number of gems if u have them. x3 gems and x6 for A+ etc....

Seriously. I'm getting 7 gems a pop, MAYBE and I'm supposed to have a high chance of finding gems. I have 225 ish after about 2500 energy used. That's HORRIBLE stats for this event. 10,000 gems??? Yeah ok.

A multiplier is much more practical.

Khorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Fri May 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I only have 123 gems after ~1900 energy. So you're doing better than I am... granted, I have atrocious luck in this game so I'm not a very good example :\

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by Khorne Sat May 12, 2012 3:30 am

Auren wrote:Well, if it makes you feel any better, I only have 123 gems after ~1900 energy. So you're doing better than I am... granted, I have atrocious luck in this game so I'm not a very good example :\

It's okay man. I'm in the same boat. I placed 346th in the crypt event and got 3 rank a summons: Scorn, Elf Commander, and Blood blob. LUCKILY I got a satiate for the anima which is prolly the best skill spirit. But still...I was insulted.

Khorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Sat May 12, 2012 7:17 am

Auren wrote:Well, if it makes you feel any better, I only have 123 gems after ~1900 energy. So you're doing better than I am... granted, I have atrocious luck in this game so I'm not a very good example :\

Yeah, if you don't use progression monsters your gem finding rate is around 100energy for 10 gems~ Yours is considerably lower, but then the sample size isn't big enough.
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down