Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squirrels United *UPDATED INFORMATION*

Go down

Squirrels United *UPDATED INFORMATION* Empty Squirrels United *UPDATED INFORMATION*

Post by Fragility Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Hello. I'm Fragility, old player but new Lieutenant for Squirrels United. We're currently recruiting for the new Clan League block, future CW events, and activity in general. Currently, we run two separate clans, Squirrels United and Squirrels Divided. SU is the main branch where CL is expected, SD is not so much. What we're looking for is the following

-Powerful CL forms. Currently, we are recruited players with 450k+ combat power for CL. We're a Platinum Block 2 clan, and the competition is higher now than we've ever had before.
-Active players. We do look more towards players that can be active for match one every day. Our lowest showing in CL so far has been 5th, we're looking to get away from that position.
-Clan communication using GroupMe conferencing app. We run multiple chats within to fully round out how we can help players improve.

Squirrels United has been around for about 2 years. We have prided ourselves on becoming a top clan in the game. In CW events, we generally score in the top 10, with two showings where we didn't. We also pride ourselves on loyalty and honesty.

If you are interested at all, feel free to respond here, send me a PM on the forum, or look me up in game. I'm in the top 150 overall for psycho players. Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

Fragility

Back to top Go down