AA/AA+ Achievement Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AA/AA+ Achievement Question

Post by Detroitiger on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Does this achievement add 17 xp to every monster sacrificed or does it just add 17 xp to every sacrifice?

Detroitiger

Back to top Go down

Re: AA/AA+ Achievement Question

Post by Ologolos on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:39 pm

I'm sorry, I don't know for sure. Just want to post so you know at least one person is reading this Smile But I don't know how that achievement works other than to say the effect is very minimal.

You might want to try looking at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/url]for more information

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm with Ologolos, I just can't say for sure. We have no numbers on how much exp a monster needs to go from level x to level x+1, nor how much exp said monster gains from each single monster sacrifice. Unless we can derive these two numbers in some way, we have no way to answer your question. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasma on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm pretty sure it gives the boost on each sacrifice, not on each monster. Here's why I say this: My AA achievment is maxed. I farm mission 4 for the 4bp monsters there when I need to level a monster up. When I sacrifice a single 4bp monster, the other monster gains almost exactly a 1/2 level worth of experience*. If u got full exp bonus for each monster, then when u sac 10 monsters at once the monster should level up almost exactly 5 levels. It never does though. It levels up somewhere between 2.5 to 3 levels, never 5. If I sac 10 individually I get almost exactly 5 levels.

*the first few levels (like level 1-5) the monster ur sacrificing to gains more than 1/2 level. My statement holds true after level 4 or 5.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phantasma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top