Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for DEA Spirit. Have IPD, DED and Demon Down.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for DEA Spirit. Have IPD, DED and Demon Down. Empty Looking for DEA Spirit. Have IPD, DED and Demon Down.

Post by LazyStevz Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Wouldn't normally be on here asking but considering how, for a lack of a better word, cack the Trade Market is I'm looking for a DEA spirit. I have a DED, IPD and a Demon Down spirits I'm willing to trade with.

Interested?

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Looking for DEA Spirit. Have IPD, DED and Demon Down. Empty Re: Looking for DEA Spirit. Have IPD, DED and Demon Down.

Post by MoRandi Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:13 am

Hello, i have DEA spirit but i only trade for EP, 75 of them, if interested or get EP let me know, before its traded Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Looking for DEA Spirit. Have IPD, DED and Demon Down. Empty Re: Looking for DEA Spirit. Have IPD, DED and Demon Down.

Post by LazyStevz Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 am

I don't really trade with EP/BP as much nor have that amount available to trade with. Thanks for the offer though.

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 am

no prob, if u change ur mind or get EP u can still ask if i have it anymore, gl Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down