Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Skill Spirit

5 posters

Go down

Random Skill Spirit Empty Random Skill Spirit

Post by Detroitiger Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Can you get any skill from these or are the skills in the pool limited?  For example, can I get agility up or celestial lightning from a random skill spirit or no?

Detroitiger

Back to top Go down

Random Skill Spirit Empty Re: Random Skill Spirit

Post by Ologolos Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 pm

i've never seen evidence or heard of one of those skills coming from a random skill spirit.

i know venomous breath is in there (which i don't think can be obtained from another spirit) but I've never seen an AA or AAA with agi.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by byce80 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 pm

you can't get agi. but i have heard of people getting CL from it

byce80

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:16 pm

I've seen some spirits on the market with a skill other than what they normally would.  For example when the Wyrm down spirit was available in that event I went to the market to see what they were worth and found they had never been released before but there were some Satiate spirits with Wyrm down for like 200ep on the market.

Is this accomplished by sac'ing a random skill spirit to a different spirit?  When this happens does it really work out that sac'ing this new spirit to a monster applies the skill the random skill spirit put on it onto the card (so sac'ing the Satiate Spirit with Wyrm Down to a monster gives it Wyrm Down)?

I've been wanting to try it for fun with cheap spirits and cheap random skill spirits on the market but even for 21ep it's too much of a gamble (especially not knowing if it really works)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:33 pm

It used to work, the first few days when randoms were introduced. You can no longer sacrifice to a spirit, this fix was made "so people could not be tricked"

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 pm

echoside wrote:It used to work, the first few days when randoms were introduced.  You can no longer sacrifice to a spirit, this fix was made "so people could not be tricked"

Ah thanks.  Bummer but good to know so it doesn't keep bugging me that I should try it lol

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down