Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unskilled A/+'s 5 for 1 ep.... Oh and LOTS of skills

Go down

Unskilled A/+'s 5 for 1 ep....  Oh and LOTS of skills Empty Unskilled A/+'s 5 for 1 ep.... Oh and LOTS of skills

Post by lennon_68 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

I've got a big pile of unskilled A's that I'm tired of staring at and just want gone.  Today only (before the trade deadline!) I'm selling them off as grab bags of 5 for 1 ep.  If you send a trade feel free to ask for something more specific and I'll do my best.

Drop me an email or message if interested:  darkSummonerTrader_68@hotmail.com
Or send an ally request to 2905817442 (lennon_68).  I'll try to keep a spot open all the time.

OH, also I have lots of skills to trade for EP.  I think most of the standard stacks are gone but lots of down singles, dodge, tons of pre and breath (make an offer).  LMK what you're looking for and I'll see what's left.  It's gotten confusing as a friend and me are trying to sell them together so they're spread out Smile

NOTE:  I have a store page on this forum but things got crazy over the last couple days and my inventory is pretty much completely different now...  I just wanted to point that out in case someone saw that store and wanted specific monsters.

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Unskilled A/+'s 5 for 1 ep....  Oh and LOTS of skills Empty Re: Unskilled A/+'s 5 for 1 ep.... Oh and LOTS of skills

Post by lennon_68 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Ended up just gifting the A's to a friend that just started his first account.  Lots of skills for sale though.

lennon_68

Back to top Go down