Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** 7 Million Download Anniversary ***

+2
ryesteve
HelloKitty
6 posters

Go down

*** 7 Million Download Anniversary ***  Empty *** 7 Million Download Anniversary ***

Post by HelloKitty Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 am

Another million people have downloaded the game. Or, a whole bunch of alts were started...Either way here are the new features and events.

1) Second Chance 11x Summon
2) 3 New AAA's, 3 new AA's
3) Jewels added as rewards in events
4) Login Reward AA
5) Summoner Raffle

I like the idea of a second chance 11x summons. Jewels and the Emporium could be a cool feature, and give people an extra incentive to do events. Login reward will be similar to IO, probably untradable and low BP. Summoner Raffle sounds great. I can finally burn up the 350k Ally Points I have no other use for!
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

*** 7 Million Download Anniversary ***  Empty Re: *** 7 Million Download Anniversary ***

Post by ryesteve Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 am

After getting the triple summons choice, an 11x do-over seems like a step in the wrong direction.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

*** 7 Million Download Anniversary ***  Empty Re: *** 7 Million Download Anniversary ***

Post by faithnomorex Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 pm

ryesteve wrote:After getting the triple summons choice, an 11x do-over seems like a step in the wrong direction.

I like the visual they created to entice you. "Don't like that Uncouth Child? Try again, and you'll get something amazing like a Ladon!!!!"

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Mon May 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Secret: Combine Ladon and Carbuncle to get.. Laduncle. 100bp all species AAA with all the skills in the game.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Awesome, I need some more 13bp AAs that are weaker than A rank. lol!

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 pm

JSOG wrote:Awesome, I need some more 13bp AAs that are weaker than A rank. lol!
A-Team agrees! Hey, some more good news for you: they made it so that all the scammers out there can't con you out of your monster. Sleep easy knowing your monster can't accidentally be traded away to some ne'er-do-well.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down