Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF Flame Kag

+3
robinsonsteve62
MoRandi
Realswashed
7 posters

Go down

LF Flame Kag Empty LF Flame Kag

Post by Realswashed Sat May 11, 2013 3:24 am

I've got a bunch of different stuff to offer. Tell me specifically what you're looking for(e.g. impulse worms) and ill tell you what i got

Realswashed

Back to top Go down

LF Flame Kag Empty Re: LF Flame Kag

Post by MoRandi Sat May 11, 2013 10:47 am

Hello, i have a flame Kagut fresh summoned from a revived summon, and also a evo soul to plus it, i only need a GES or EP equivalent for GES.
Let me know if interested, gl

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 pm

I have one +M(15)

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by kouneli Sat May 11, 2013 4:45 pm

MoRandi wrote:Hello, i have a flame Kagut fresh summoned from a revived summon, and also a evo soul to plus it, i only need a GES or EP equivalent for GES.
Let me know if interested, gl

Flame kag reg is worth 3-5 ep dude. Evo 5-7. GEs is worth 60 ep...

I also have a flame kag+m(15). I will do it at 15ep if ep pure.

kouneli

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat May 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Ur crazy dude, i see u know prices, ges = 40 ep, flame+ = ~40, its unsummonable, thats the price i also payd for the one in my form, no one gived him less i remember well, i spent days looking to get less.
But if u want to trade ur one less, than go ahead, i cant stop u and i can congratz the thread owner for his luck Wink
GL

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabliga Sat May 11, 2013 7:58 pm

flame kag when it came out from the event was only worth 10 ep at max. i know this as i sold mine off when i got it.

just b/c it's unsummonable, doesnt mean it's any good. flame eifu, curse georug and chalk dragon are all unsummonable except by ally summon. are they worth much? i highly doubt it. if someone were to pay me 1 ep for each i'd consider it fair

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat May 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Those u talk about are really worth 1-2 EP, but compared to the species they are, the BP they have and/or skill.
And they are not unsummonable, i had those all, summoned with free dark summons adn/or ally point summons.
But Flame Kag is not in this category, it is a sin demon, nice stats and BP, usefull skill, and really unsumonable, and each day it pass, it becomes rarer, i even not see him the same often in auctions that it was when i searched mine.
I payd for mine 40 EP after 2-3 days of search and beg at different ppl to let him low...all refused.
And for u guys to take in mind, i have already rejected a 30 EP bid after 2 hours of my auction, where i asked GES or 40 EP for Flame Kag reg and an ES Wink
Also check the web, i saw different discussions with same price...
Im sorry i dont like to rip anyone off, but i also can let myself ripped off, i only use the market price, i have a big store on this forum, i did alot of trades with ppl with fair prices, they all were satisfyed, if i was overpriced i havent done so many trades...
GL

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by sprewell184 Sun May 12, 2013 2:03 am

Ges is not 40 ep, it used to be. unless you get lucky from a seller who offers it like that. same goes for sos/sos+ not as cheap as it was before. i sold 5 sos+ for 120 ep in an auction. Ges price has gone up because more demand and less availability and hard to get. past events have been harder to attain those. you have to think. The A cards have gone down cheap drastically. Even I had a hard time attaining a Ges for trying to trade some of my AA's for it. So what makes u think you will get a Ges from trading a fresh flame kag, makes me laugh. the person who offering a flame kag m15, has better chance than your deal. i do agree with you that flame kag is rarer because of the revived summon yes. but it wont be as expensive in the future as it becomes rare. just a little bit.

Ive seen ppl asking to sell for 35 ep for a max flame kag m20 and couldnt even sell it. and your asking for a ges for ur fresh flame kag which isnt even levled and needs to be plussed? thats way off. you have to update yourself in this game and the market.

the person in here who is offering flame m15, seems reasonable with that price, but yours , you'd be lucky to receive a ges or equivalent amound of ep. this is my opinion of what i said but i think it's close to many ppl agreeing. i think you need to go through 400+ pages of auctions to see what youre up against and look at forums on facebook and see what ppl are selling and buying. once you do that, you will know for sure.

sprewell184

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sun May 12, 2013 9:06 am

Sprewel, first of all, i was offering a evo soul among with it.
Second thing, when i woke up this morning (at my place) found 2 bids, one of 35 and second of 40 and sold it.

Thats for you guys to keep in mind, so im not stupid or trying to rip anyone off, just informed for the price Wink
Regarding GES ur right, i just noticed that only in the last few days price gone up, i had 2 of them 2 months, right after sold them prices gone up, thats incredible, but no matter anymore...
Each time i sell an item first i look every where for a price if i don't know it.
Look in my store, stacks(4) like ipa, dea agi i sell for 2ep each, most of the common As for 1 EP commons AAs for 3-10 depending if plussed or maxed.
GL to all in the future Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by marques Sun May 12, 2013 5:15 pm

I have kag+m(15)

marques

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down