Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF - AA - Moon Sea Dragon & Omni Dragon Kanna

2 posters

Go down

LF - AA - Moon Sea Dragon & Omni Dragon Kanna Empty LF - AA - Moon Sea Dragon & Omni Dragon Kanna

Post by MoRandi Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

As the title say i am looking for these 2 sin winged wyrms, they can be reg, but i prefer +
If skill added or changed let me knowitch one, i pay little more if skill changet to DEA, IPD, Health UP or Covert Down

The payment will be in BPs and/or items in my store here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok so these being sayd, let me know what u have and the price, gl to all.

Last edited by MoRandi on Mon May 06, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

LF - AA - Moon Sea Dragon & Omni Dragon Kanna Empty Re: LF - AA - Moon Sea Dragon & Omni Dragon Kanna

Post by kouneli Mon May 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi, I have a moonsea that I 'm selling under market value (I will do it to the first ofering 70 ep)

I have 3 ppl on it right now, trying to get the missing ep to reach 70 (closest had 55 this morning when i checked). I guess I will have a buyer either later on today or tomorrow... If u have 70 ep or 100 bp, moonsea is yours. My ID is 1336667919

ps: I don't accept trades unless nice overpay unfortunately as my priority is to sell off all of my cards... I will be off the game for 3 months at least, I have now two weeks to sell everything off

kouneli

Back to top Go down

LF - AA - Moon Sea Dragon & Omni Dragon Kanna Empty Re: LF - AA - Moon Sea Dragon & Omni Dragon Kanna

Post by kouneli Mon May 06, 2013 12:21 pm

I forgot to add: I will accept random skill as payment for 40 ep (I see u have one) - I sold mine 42 this morning

kouneli

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Mon May 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello, thanks for response but, first of all, i prefer to trade BP 1:1 as EP
Or i can wait till a bp event then u guys cry why bp is 2:3 ep but now when no bp event ppl try to get other price even if bp costs the same as ep
Second of all, i saw in auction ppl buy and sell or value in auction randoms at 50 so why shall i let him go at 40 (i dont have to tell u i bought a banished for GES)
And the last thing i prefer to keep the random to change its useless crit rate up or for the kanna dragon.
These being sayd i will pay 70 BP if u want but no more, considering its reg or also i can offer a reg banished.
If u agree with that let me know, if u dont, let other willing to offer for a more fair price.
Isaw one + in auction with DEA for 125 EPS so i have no reason to pay 100 BP for a reg one, gl and again thanks for ur offer

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Buyed for only 60 to let u know, and for others, only Omni Dragon Kanna needed now, tyvm

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed May 08, 2013 6:07 pm

UP, only Kanna needed

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down