Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA Sin creations

Go down

AA Sin creations Empty AA Sin creations

Post by Roger82 Sun May 05, 2013 7:44 am

I have 3 maxed AA sin creations, looking to trade for comparable Psycho AA creations. I have a Slaughter Doll Adan+m HU(4), Lotus Spirit Doll+m IPD8, and a Rot cast+m. I have a Harrier mushi, and in the process of buying a 2nd, I also have a Altar of life, and a Corporeal Devoid. Ideally would like to trade the Rot cast for a Hallucination Cast, Adan for a Formles Nyar, Fate Colossus Urth, Black Steel Viper, or something like that. The Lotus Spirit Doll would be most fairly traded for a Harrier Mushi, but seeing as I already have one in the works maybe something like a Child of Corruption. Willing to entertain any fair offers, but looking for Psycho AA creations, or ep that I can use to buy them. Is crazy that about 4 months ago I was starting out and trying to make a winged brute formation and that is basically worthless now, just hoping this formation I am working towards will not become obsolete quite so quickly.

Last edited by Roger82 on Sun May 05, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IPD8 showed as IPD(*))
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down