Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF low bp sin demons krups, ruin, black rain

3 posters

Go down

LF low bp sin demons krups, ruin, black rain Empty LF low bp sin demons krups, ruin, black rain

Post by tvphan Wed May 01, 2013 6:26 pm

I already have red flash, and explosive. Looking for low bp AA+ sin demons ruin, krups, black rain but reg is fine as well.

also looking for thirst demon to upgrade my form. Please let me know what you have an what you want for it. I have lots of cards and stacks to trade as well. If you have a really nice high bp demon, I can also trade with ded spirit.

Thanks

tvphan

Back to top Go down

LF low bp sin demons krups, ruin, black rain Empty Re: LF low bp sin demons krups, ruin, black rain

Post by Xcalibre Wed May 01, 2013 11:25 pm

I have a krups reg. I would trade for 90 ep.
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

LF low bp sin demons krups, ruin, black rain Empty Re: LF low bp sin demons krups, ruin, black rain

Post by cow7cow Thu May 02, 2013 9:36 am

Hey, I have a demon of ruin +m(20) if you're interested. PM me with your offer.

cow7cow

Back to top Go down

Post by tvphan Thu May 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi Guys,I am asking for low bp bc I think it's lower cost than the higher bps AA+ i see for 100 to 150 ep. I don't know how much those are so please let me know what you want or else I will offer 20ep for AA+. I already got the cruetly+, velvet+, manipulation+ all maxed for only 20ep each. Explosive+ and Red flash I got for free because no one wanted them. Thanks

tvphan

Back to top Go down

Post by cow7cow Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 pm

I see, not really sure of the price either to be honest. Saw some going for 60-80 ep a while back, but don't know what the prices are like now.

cow7cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down