Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players

+15
pistolfred
KylaSkye
SwtLaotiaNix7
NghiaLe
Denna
Deathblob
FrankF
keyser sose
highbeam
Brastin
larry378
faithnomorex
Noc3
Grendel
naz
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players Empty Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players

Post by naz Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:03 pm

got bored with it and it's starting to take to much of my time. I believe, that spreading it all around would serve no purpose. 3 lucky n00bs get all the major monsters, 4th one gets 300 1st dl crystals crystals and 100 2nd dl crystals, 4th one gets all the skill stacks I got left and all the singles, 5th one gets my account to use remainder of the money and potions (sadly no ep left) as well as the clan lvl 34 ( I believe it takes about 12 mil to get there). unless there is another way to "gift" a clan

Plead your case and get the stuff:-)

some highlights:
GES,ES, SOS/SOS+, Liz+, Adan+, BH Inshipid+, some have maxed levels, some max skill and lvls some are +'ed some are singles like Cetana, Kaya, Vaca some are just a mix.

any other ideas to spread it effectively are welcome

naz

Back to top Go down

Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players Empty Re: Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players

Post by Grendel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:50 pm

I guess with my lvl 85 I am to high to be one of the lucky noobs here gg

You could gift the clan if you invite someone in the clan and make him the new leader at least I think this is possible ^^

Grendel

Back to top Go down

Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players Empty Re: Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players

Post by Noc3 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Im lvl 100, but I suck at this game and the only good thing I ever got was a manu.

if I could get Liz+ it would help me alot and a GES would be nice Very Happy

hopefully only me and grendel will be the "noobs" in here Razz
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Grendel wrote:You could gift the clan if you invite someone in the clan and make him the new leader at least I think this is possible ^^

Yes, as a General you do have the ability to promote another clan member to be the General. You will then be knocked down to a Lieutenant spot, assuming one is open.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by naz Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm

There is a reason why I would like it to be between lvs 30-50
It means that the person actually got "into" the game and understands game mechanics enough to enjoy it ( being on this forum also would indicate this or at least an effort to try). At those levels, without spending any money, it is close to impossible to get the cards I got. One can only look from a "distance' at the stuff...lol. I thought a bit of Santa action would be nice since all this "farming" and saving actually is a lot of work at least time wise.^^

naz

Back to top Go down

Post by naz Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

thx for the clan info

naz

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:38 pm

My good sir. I applaud you for your charitable intents.

However, i would suggest extending your benificiary level range window.

Tis one thing to have been staring at those shiny AAs out of reach for 50 levels; but arguably more tragic to have been sticking your nose to the storefront windo for 100 levels.

On that note; i would sincerely appreciate some free stuff. I am not in your initial level window be i am extremely poor both in ep (i have 5. Seriously just 5 ep) and in form (my dea is only (6)), and i would be infinitely greatful for any
rumbs from your bountiful table which you would deign to share with an impoverished player such as myself.

I daren't ask for more much; but a sos or + would be a huge help for me to get my form a little closer to functionality.

Thank you for your consideration and god bless.

If you find in your heart to help me with my poverty, please gift me at my player account named "Larry" overall ranked around 90
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Brastin Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Hey, one of my allies told me about this, I'm only level 37!!

You can find me in the game, my id is 2690410355, Brastin just like I signed up in here.

I have a team of A cards, so anything helps. Thanks!!

Brastin

Back to top Go down

Post by naz Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 pm

excellent plea larry and after reading the above, it breaks my heart to remain inflexible on the subject of levels :-) I am still going forward with Barstin-like chaps. I must admit it,a very sad form of a plea from the eager and "young" player..lol Barstin, perhaps I should ask for a formation guild and stats to pick the stuff you may find useful

naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brastin Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Let me see, I finally got all the same type of cards, I'm Purple / Psycho and have a Time Void Golem, Lewd Twist Lologi, Child of Purification, Tiamut, and a White Winged Elite. The first two I got to Level 60 and the 60 turned red so I think it is at the highest level it can get to. All 5 of the cards are "A", I got pretty lucky from all the Free Dark Summons.

I hope that is some of the information you need. I'm reading some other threads, this forum is pretty interesting!

Brastin

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 pm

naz wrote:excellent plea larry and after reading the above, it breaks my heart to remain inflexible on the subject of levels :-) I am still going forward with Barstin-like chaps. I must admit it,a very sad form of a plea from the eager and "young" player..lol Barstin, perhaps I should ask for a formation guild and stats to pick the stuff you may find useful

:'(
Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players Homeless_Man
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm not looking to get free stuff, but just want to point out that you should be careful with your level range restrictions. Many people (myself included) have alts. I just happen to have a level 40 alt that has a very poor form. What's stopping somebody with a level 40 alt from claiming to be a new player? Especially in this case, where there are some valuable items being distributed.

I'm admittedly a cynic, and quite skeptical of Brastin's particular plea. The fact that he signed up today specifically to reply to this thread does not help his cause. Also, his attempt at seeming "new" to the game seems a bit overacted to me.

Just my two cents...

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by highbeam Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 pm

I am a sin player. highbeam is my in game name player ID is 2341785924. I am level 46. I dont seem to be able to get any decent sin cards. I have a mess for a team. The only highlight is the AA cypher that ATeam gave away recently. I do not have a clan either. The one I was in bled me dry and I am thinking that the Clan general was trading my decent cards for crap. Anyway, if there is actually any help for me, would be appreciative.

highbeam

Back to top Go down

Post by naz Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 pm

faithnomorex, I am a sceptic by nature , have had plenty of resellers contacting me already, with a bit of luck I may find few someones who actually are going to enjoy those :-). I know the game enough to hopefully tell the difference between alt and main ( having couple myself,unfortunately only way to compete with spenders) I know what is possible as one progresses through the levels and there are tell-tell signs of account being taken care of and just a crystal farm or HP farm or an extra wallet :-) etc

naz

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm

I share many of the previous thoughts, too. would be nice. I've been staring at the fancy AA's for far too long. I finally have a hodge-podge AA+ team (kinda). oh well. better luck to those of us that have been around a bit longer next time.

Speaking of.... I just looked at my signature.... it's WAY outdated. I'll have to talk to Larry or Armitaage about that.

Good luck with your give-away.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by naz Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 pm

and yes fresh sign-ups are out, by default, hibeam at lvl 46 you should have been able to participate in the latest A-team tourney designed to " level" the playing field and break the market, my alt at level 38 had 18 dark summons,3 vacas , cetana and two kays, and you got only Io ? fascinating ...move on my good fellow

naz

Back to top Go down

Post by highbeam Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 pm

whatever dude. I work way more than I play this game. No way I would spend any money on any game... later!

highbeam

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 pm

FWIW, I think you should spread around your cards to random people and not give large amounts to any one person. Sure, it dilutes the effect, but giving a AA+ form to a level 30 player might take all the enjoyment out of the game for the newb. Sure, they'll win all of their battles, but they'll be stuck with that form for a long time (unless they sell it) and won't get the enjoyment and satisfaction of building their own form piece by piece.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 am

Agreed! Winning battles is boring. The only thing motivating me to improve my form is losing battles.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Denna Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 am

Not sure if you'll be flexible at all, but I'm level 58. My clanmate told me about this. Anything helps!! Smile ID 1892164178

Denna

Back to top Go down

Post by NghiaLe Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:31 am

I agree. Part of the challenge in the game is learning the economics and trading intelligently. Giving a young player a full team doesn't mean they will appreciate it in the long run.

You might want to ask them what kind of team they plan on building and why they would build it. Then give them an appropriate starter monster to help them build around. For me, part of the fun was finding the missing piece to make my team better. This game can be a pain at time but when you have that "perfect" team, you feel that you accomplished something.

Also, what you are doing is great and glad you willing to share your wealth. It is ultimately up to you on how you want to share your monsters. I hope you help many people and not just a few.

NghiaLe

Back to top Go down

Post by naz Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:04 am

it appears , that giving stuff away to the "right" person ( someone who could use it effectively and enjoy it) is much harder than I thought...lol
I am being contacted by ressellers, "new" players with a hodgepodge of a team, that a 10 year old could put together much better or sunday players.Reading the comments here I am starting to lean towards giving it away piece by piece. I already gave away some of the creatures. I will try to post the list of whats left tomorrow or the next day. Its a shame , but I actually have to work for a living LOL, not much time left for anything else

naz

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:05 am

April Fools.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:33 am

Dibs on the IPA Mech Zombie.

Yay!
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by KylaSkye Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:54 am

I plead my case. Level 45. 4x combo psycho A+ team after 3 weeks work. Not a decent AA in the bunch and I refuse to spend real world money.

KylaSkye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next