Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfair Advantage?

4 posters

Go down

Unfair Advantage? Empty Unfair Advantage?

Post by Jewelguy Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Okay, so I don't plan on ranking in Snake King event. I'm not using any potions and just trying for some of the prizes. Anyway, I plan on using all my slot tries after the event ends. Why? Because the snake point prizes means nothing to me since I am not trying to rank. After the event ends, snake points in the slots become ally points which I want to use for summoning.
I emailed Aream asking how long slots would remain up after the event ends so I don't miss out on my slot prizes. Harmless question. Right? Ateam's reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to inform you but since it would be considered as a hint or tip of the game, we would not be able to answer your question. This is to be fair with other players.

We hope for your kind consideration. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Sincerely, Ateam Support

Asking when slots end. Does that make me a cheater?

I would never, ever in my right mind knowingly do anything that would give me an unfair advantage. For the record.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Unfair Advantage? Empty Re: Unfair Advantage?

Post by Bobertson Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 pm

I understand their point of view and I don't think anyone would care, this time as it really doesn't give an advantage imo.

But, why do you need to know how long you have to do your spins once it ends? If you aren't going for rank, you won't have a lot. Log in for 5 minutes on Thursday and you will be done that quick with spinning. There is a skip button in the top left corner Smile

I blew through 39 spins in about 3 minutes this morning.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Bobertson wrote:I understand their point of view and I don't think anyone would care, this time as it really doesn't give an advantage imo.

But, why do you need to know how long you have to do your spins once it ends? If you aren't going for rank, you won't have a lot. Log in for 5 minutes on Thursday and you will be done that quick with spinning. There is a skip button in the top left corner Smile

I blew through 39 spins in about 3 minutes this morning.

I just wanted to be sure that slots would be around after the event ends. I don't want to miss out on my slot pulls.

Turns out I will do my slot pulls right before the event ends because I am not sure if the prizes available for collecting snake points will be available after the event ends. I forgot about those prizes.

Anyway, I just wanted assurance that the slots would remain after the event so I wouldn't miss out. But now it doesn't matter because I will be doing my slot pulls right before the event ends.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Well it would make sense to me that the slots end when the event is over. they may still be around until the reward collection is over tho. That I could see maybe.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrenal Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Makes sense to have a general non-disclosed policy about future events (or conclusions to current events). Unfair in this case? I don't expect so, but also robe perfectly fair, it looks like you got a prepared standard response that they will give out to any questions asking about 'what's next?' For current and future events.
//Torrenal

Torrenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down