Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New skill level up system

3 posters

Go down

New skill level up system Empty New skill level up system

Post by segamatic Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 am

Here's what I know so far from some brief testing:

Agility up: starts at 5, +1 per level
Increase/Decrease party/enemy attack/defense: starts at 5, +1 per level

Crit up: starts at 5, +2 (!) per level, but seems to have lower success rate (unconfirmed, since sample set is very small right now)

Venomous breath, slumbering breath, preemptive strike can all be leveled, but unclear what the effect is.

I got increase party attack up to level 6 with just one failure, but then got three fails in a row going from 6 to 7. Again, small sample set, so not sure how significant this is.

Skill leveling and regular leveling cannot happen at the same time - skill leveling has higher priority. Skill leveling and evolution also cannot happen at the same time - evolution has higher priority.

I also saw a note about skill change system coming soon. That will be very interesting. Anyone want to predict how it'll work?

segamatic

Back to top Go down

New skill level up system Empty Re: New skill level up system

Post by Br4dford Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 am

You will probably have to buy a potion that will change the monsters skill. Sad of course they will have an event to give them away.
Br4dford
Br4dford

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Do you or anyone know if you have an A at max level and you have upped it's skill to say level 3, you then make that A an A+. Does the skill level stay at 3 or also go back to level 1 like the original A?

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by segamatic Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Gav wrote:Do you or anyone know if you have an A at max level and you have upped it's skill to say level 3, you then make that A an A+. Does the skill level stay at 3 or also go back to level 1 like the original A?

My guess is you get an A+ with level 1 skill.

Don't have anything to test this on right now though.

segamatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down