Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much energy/battle points?

5 posters

Go down

How much energy/battle points? Empty How much energy/battle points?

Post by Torrenal Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 pm

So, I've got my main, with some good AA's so I'm pushing it for battle points, and I have my alt, which has just hit an awkward spot, as I've been going full bore EP on it... And now have 5 AA+ cards with a total 82 BP.... And I can't make a formation with them (for defense) owing to only having 80 BP total. This now has me wondering...

The common wisdom I've heard is to push for mostly energy points or battle points, but don't split it evenly. Great. Good to know. I've noted that having only 20 EP may cripple me in some events, I had to burn a few potions on the dice event to unlock battling. Completely worth it, but it would have been more than a 'few' potions if I only had a 20 energy cap. I've noted that a 80 BP cap limits my formation checks somewhat drastically.

So, good to know - neither one works well going all in.

My question: for a max level player, what are some good spreads for the points, going both to EP and BP heavy setups?
//Torrenal

Torrenal

Back to top Go down

How much energy/battle points? Empty Re: How much energy/battle points?

Post by Demoni Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 am

On my main acct I have enough bp to run my current team for 1 battle (114 currently but will be going up). The rest goes into EP

On my mule I have enough to run my A+ team (84bp) 3 times and the rest gets put into ep. Seems to work well enough now that I am a higher level and have more ep to play with.

Demoni
Demoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 am

I've got 200 on my main, which is enough for two attacks with my attack form, and plenty enough for any def form.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrenal Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 pm

And that's out of... Is it a total 900 points at max level? Anyone with a BP heavy setup have any input?
//Torrenal

Torrenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 pm

I have BP heavy on one and I keep 100 EP. That way I can use "my 100" potions without losing out on EP I could have had.

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Running with 400/150 atm.
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down