Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much does it cost to evolve a AAA card?

4 posters

Go down

How much does it cost to evolve a AAA card? Empty How much does it cost to evolve a AAA card?

Post by Lowebrow Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:50 am

Just wondering out of stupid curiosity, especially considering the high amount of gp it takes to evolve an AA .

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

How much does it cost to evolve a AAA card? Empty Re: How much does it cost to evolve a AAA card?

Post by overseer07 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm

A LOT. If I recall correctly, I paid over 2m gold during the 50% off bonus time to evolve. And then, getting it to lvl 300 is a whole other story. I ended up buying like 40 SoE+off the auction house to defray costs, since I didn't have anywhere near enough gold to do it.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

How much does it cost to evolve a AAA card? Empty Re: How much does it cost to evolve a AAA card?

Post by Ologolos Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

overseer07 wrote:A LOT. If I recall correctly, I paid over 2m gold during the 50% off bonus time to evolve. And then, getting it to lvl 300 is a whole other story. I ended up buying like 40 SoE+off the auction house to defray costs, since I didn't have anywhere near enough gold to do it.

it also depends on the level of the AAA card when you're evolving it.
I was informed, when I asked the same question before, the 2 mil is the cost when evolving from a level 200... is that right, overseer?
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by overseer07 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:32 am

That could be. It would have cost me 4m-ish from base, so that would make sense.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Ologolos wrote:
overseer07 wrote:A LOT. If I recall correctly, I paid over 2m gold during the 50% off bonus time to evolve. And then, getting it to lvl 300 is a whole other story. I ended up buying like 40 SoE+off the auction house to defray costs, since I didn't have anywhere near enough gold to do it.

it also depends on the level of the AAA card when you're evolving it.
I was informed, when I asked the same question before, the 2 mil is the cost when evolving from a level 200... is that right, overseer?

Actually, AAA cards don't get the level cost reduction that C - AA cards do iirc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But that mightve changed.
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down