Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krons' Liquidation Inc. - Updated with PRICES! No reasonable offers refused!!! A+ Prog Rich Punishment!

+4
Xcalibre
Bws2
amplexus
Krons
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Krons' Liquidation Inc. - Updated with PRICES! No reasonable offers refused!!! A+ Prog Rich Punishment! Empty Krons' Liquidation Inc. - Updated with PRICES! No reasonable offers refused!!! A+ Prog Rich Punishment!

Post by Krons Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi, I'm Looking for ep/bp, but will consider fair trades Smile.

Krons *~Deathrow~*

Last edited by Krons on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 36 times in total

Krons

Back to top Go down

Krons' Liquidation Inc. - Updated with PRICES! No reasonable offers refused!!! A+ Prog Rich Punishment! Empty Re: Krons' Liquidation Inc. - Updated with PRICES! No reasonable offers refused!!! A+ Prog Rich Punishment!

Post by Krons Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Updated Feb 28, 2013

Krons

Back to top Go down

Krons' Liquidation Inc. - Updated with PRICES! No reasonable offers refused!!! A+ Prog Rich Punishment! Empty Re: Krons' Liquidation Inc. - Updated with PRICES! No reasonable offers refused!!! A+ Prog Rich Punishment!

Post by Krons Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Updated Mar 3 2013 with monsters from soul point summons, all good A's! Check it out.

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by amplexus Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Ill pay 1EP for Pure Dark Embodiment if you make it +
And 1EP for each Scorn Black Wings +
the skill levels dont matter to me.

These cards aren't worth any EP, really.
The only reason i want them is to make a team for this event that uses very little BP.

My ID: 1858425719

amplexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 pm

I don't have the pure dark embodiment anymore, sold today. im looking to move some cards fast so if you see anything else we can work something out. I'll update my list tomorrow, add me to allies and we can do some trades Smile

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Bws2 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm interested in the DBE, can I do 4ep an agility (4) stack and a DEa (4) stack? Player ID is 1251951739.

Bws2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Ya sounds good add me to allies, I tried to add you said you were full

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:49 pm

IF DBE trade does not work out. I will trade you for it. I have 3 DEA(4) stacks to trade.
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Hey the DBE trade went through, lots of updates and im very flexible with prices. Looking to make some room and help out others Smile!

*Updated Feb 06 2013

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Updated with some more SP summons.

March 08 2013

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Will you go 5 for Zombie Centuar A? Sent ally request.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:17 pm

sure will Smile

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Some more Dark Summons in there, check them out, make some offers!

Updated Saturday March 09 2013.

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Updated March 13 2013

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by cram Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:06 pm

ill buy balrog and bloodfest if u still have

cram

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm

I sure do, send ally request or ep trade
I may have 2 bloodfest if you want

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 am

Updated with a much cleaner spreadsheet.

March 19 2013

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhound76 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 am

ID: 2455659151
Wwsp for 1

hellhound76

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhound76 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:50 am

Oh didn't catch your ID at first look I'll send trade.

hellhound76

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:34 pm

updated March 23 2013

Also have some evo souls, soul of skills + and soul of skills reg for sale.

Token Event psycho Prog for sale, make me some offers.

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 am

Let's make some deals, no resonable offers refused

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Updated March 28 2013

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Updated with sin and rancor progs march 29 2013

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Sent trade
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Krons Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Sold progs and small update.

Krons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next