Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now

+7
war999
Auren
ZeroRegret
minikoo
Rampage
Drag0n
M2 Cipher
11 posters

Go down

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now Empty SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now

Post by M2 Cipher Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Just thought I would post a few pics of TotalDominations transaction with me so you guys can see who he was lying and using for references... Yes, I know I am an idiot for trading... Wanted an AA that bad... Anyways here they are. You can talk to those people they don't know him or endorse him. Adding another pic where he admits he scammed me....

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now Img_0513

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now Img_0514

He admits he scammed me here

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now Photo10

Last edited by M2 Cipher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

M2 Cipher

Back to top Go down

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now Empty Re: SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now

Post by Drag0n Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:13 pm

I have tried to deal with him/her in the past too and it ended up not happening because he/she kept sending the wrong stuff
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now Empty Re: SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now

Post by Rampage Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah, that TotalDungination dude is Dark Summoner Scum. Do not deal with him. He tried to fool me too.
Rampage
Rampage

http://RampagedReality.com

Back to top Go down

Post by minikoo Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 pm

do u guys know what that 战神 in his logo means? it means god of war
he is more like a pawn of war

minikoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroRegret Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Lol I wrote "dont trade more than 5 with this guy he is a scammer" and he deleted it. Reinforces the fact that he is a scammer fun fun

ZeroRegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:12 pm

This guy was formerly known as AAA. I really don't like how easily people can change their name in this game... especially when they change it to such an obnoxious name.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by war999 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 am

I like how everyone's just ganging up on the guy. Now has any1 else been scammed by him or is it just some screens that doesn't really add up. From what I heard the trade never even went through. MC Cipher just got pissed because he lost a lot of fights against the TotalDomination guy.

I'm not here to judge, just saying, we shouldn't all listen to one side just cause of some photos that doesn't tell the whole story. There is a 10 minute delay in the slots, who knows what messages went on in the period, maybe deleted?

war999

Back to top Go down

Post by lindmejo Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am

anyone else have issues with only being able to trade 5 moneters at a time? i messaged ateam about expanding the number of monsters tradeable at once to help reduce these kinds of scam problems, but of course i received no response. anyone else mention this to them or have any thoughts on that as a solution?

lindmejo

Back to top Go down

Post by M2 Cipher Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:31 pm

war999 wrote:I like how everyone's just ganging up on the guy. Now has any1 else been scammed by him or is it just some screens that doesn't really add up. From what I heard the trade never even went through. MC Cipher just got pissed because he lost a lot of fights against the TotalDomination guy.

I'm not here to judge, just saying, we shouldn't all listen to one side just cause of some photos that doesn't tell the whole story. There is a 10 minute delay in the slots, who knows what messages went on in the period, maybe deleted?

I am guessing your a bud of his..... Multiple people have been scammed... Also the people he said he was using for ref... was a complete lie... Ask anyone of them... enough said.

M2 Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroRegret Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

He also changed his name once. Once his reputation was ruined, he started "gifting" some items to people to make it seem like he wasn't a scammer.

ZeroRegret

Back to top Go down

Post by war999 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:43 pm

ZeroRegret wrote:He also changed his name once. Once his reputation was ruined, he started "gifting" some items to people to make it seem like he wasn't a scammer.

What was his old name? Just curious if you have any proof that he was a scammer before. I may be biased but this guy has been pretty generous at times.

war999

Back to top Go down

SCAMMER ELERT! TotalDomination - Ranked 6th Over all right now Empty yo

Post by Grub Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 pm

FWIW, i tried to scam this guy and he avoided it (i figured he would, and I would only do it to a scammer). Afterwards he said to go try it with M2 Cipher because he would fall for it and admitted it to me that it happened. I dont have any SS but take it for what you will.

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post by revenge7777 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Grub wrote:FWIW, i tried to scam this guy and he avoided it (i figured he would, and I would only do it to a scammer). Afterwards he said to go try it with M2 Cipher because he would fall for it and admitted it to me that it happened. I dont have any SS but take it for what you will.

I remember i saw that on his wall.

revenge7777

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 pm

I'd really like it if people don't associate my name with scammers. Rather, don't tell people you told them that I said, "You're trustworthy". If they really were trustworthy, they'd either be talking to be frequently or I've done multiple trades with them.
Naoki
Naoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down