Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

+78
Syla
Imaboss1210
Henry10
chaosknight
Dagodz
NordicAscendant
Jezee
TreyDobe
Mexicant
Boobz
u429909
xzjn9p
overseer07
mr300zx
Demi
echoside
spiritdetectiveusagi
bhann
madman5809
UnholyApostle
Krons
HostileKitty
abbas95
Necromonger
Zerokei
Obelisk
griff0057
EvelDanKirby
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Herc Driver
dang!
jbbiggdogg
kromagdon
Icarus
silentsong
bbr
iRobin
Yanni318
B$
Nightmirror
ryesteve
Horg
hgrubandT
Devestador
HelloKitty
KentKillie
laylow80
fast3
DarkXSin
FinestArts
Gana999
FireThunder
-WRATH-
Scratch102
Syrok
Ologolos
XxApothus
Defiant
Delilah
tiggere
kezihah
Othrelo
dextery
Tacita
Demosnam
LeadWing85
Gosh
XJF
Bestron2
larry378
Armitaage
rkhtse
Bender214
Jewelguy
Deathblob
applesauce
JessicaMD
82 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 15 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD Fri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Syla wrote:

Thanks a lot, if you can make the Font say Syla [4th Lt. Dark Asylum] - ID:2268327906. and it's regular ventus. thank you so much Very Happy

Sorry Slya; we can't do "standard signatures" at the moment because to be honest, I really have looked through the fonts that I DO have on Paint.NET and none of them are good enough for a new standard signature template (I wasn't able to figure out what happened to the old fonts, and how to get them back...)

I could get single use word art but that's a little tricky to make standard because of how much it can vary based on signature background and text length... and it would be too difficult to do every single signature request's text on a custom basis; therefore it would be unfair to do ANY custom text signatures without reopening this thread and doing custom text for ALL...

if you can fill in this little box
Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 15 Templa10

like this

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 15 Templa11

I can get that text onto your signature

like this

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 15 Untitl11
(this is just a rough example, I'll clean up the transparency subtraction much more for your requested text before I overlay it so there won't be all those white blotches around the # and ~, and actually letters and numbers are much easier to clean up than the little symbols like # and ~)

but it would really be unfair to do custom text for one request while the thread in general is closed to new requests since the standard template is no longer available...

sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding Smile
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 15 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Nightmirror Fri May 10, 2013 5:01 pm

larry378 wrote:
Nightmirror wrote:New form! Very Happy
Formation: Purple Rose Fairy , Fairy Doyen Tita , Glamorous Alraune, Underdark Dvergr , Ivy Armor Bedella
Formation Leader: Purple Rose Fairy

Also, if possible, can I see the formation with a fading animation? Thx! Smile

I don't do animations, nor am I sure what exactly you mean by fading animation (the monster bar? the whole sig?) but here's the formation change

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 15 Untitl10

The monster bar fading in and out. Thanks for the update.

Also if somebody does work on the animation, it might be better to wait,
because I'm thinking of swapping my leader with Bedella.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 am

I know that JessicaMD has made this thread defunct, but I'm reviving it anyway, because I have nearly completed work on sig generator for y'all. Unfortunately, as I don't have the font files for the fonts that Jessica used, the text would be slightly different, but that will be the only real difference.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:54 am

Armitaage wrote:I know that JessicaMD has made this thread defunct, but I'm reviving it anyway, because I have nearly completed work on sig generator for y'all. Unfortunately, as I don't have the font files for the fonts that Jessica used, the text would be slightly different, but that will be the only real difference.

updated and bumped Very Happy
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Thanks for keeping the old thread info, as I haven't yet saved the backgrounds' urls, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:42 am

Well, it still needs a bit of work, specifically with the layout of the myriad of options, but here's a sig maker: 

http://armitaage2.heliohost.org/sigform.php

A couple of notes:
1 - use precise numbers for font sizes. Just type "16", not "about 16", "16 or so", or "~16".
2 - try to avoid trailing spaces in all fields. Trailing spaces would be a very big problem in custom background, font size fields, or font color fields.
3 - the most important note of all: save the signature and upload it to an image host of your own, please do NOT hotlink the image on my site. I ask this because I don't want my site to exceed it's share of the hosting server's resources; if it does, it may be taken down by the hosting company.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Does it let you preview before saving the image to your site, or do multiple attempt get overwritten, so as to avoid creating extra overhead? Don't want to create clutter by experimenting with fonts and backgrounds.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm

It doesn't actually save the image on my site, it just sends it some options via the image url. What concerns me is the amount of cpu and ram it would use if it's called hundreds of thousands of times because it was put in an [img] tag here. Make all the changes you like while designing your sig, just host it elsewhere so that the forum's traffic doesn't make my site overuse the cpu and ram of the host.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks... any chance you can make it so the inputs don't reset, so it's easier to get the fonts right?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Coming in a future update, lol. It may take me a little while, as my computer recently kicked the bucket, so most of the coding is done on my phone.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 am

header updated Very Happy
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:24 am

And new features added. Just need to figure out how to add remembering your font selections and remembering what background you chose, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 am

Armitaage wrote:And new features added. Just need to figure out how to add remembering your font selections and remembering what background you chose, lol.

< form >
1. < select name="" >
2. < call it="" >
3. < foreach
select>
echo < option selected >
< /select >
4.< input type="" name=""
value="" >
 < input type="" value=""
id=" " >
< /form >

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 am

Lol, rekt, I don't think that's quite the solution here, lol, but thanks for trying. The problem with the font lists is that they are not dynamically generated like the monster lists, lol. I'll think of some elegant solution, lol, I just need to get through my two shifts at work, go home, sleep, and get up. Then I can seriously strain my brain on how best to write the php code.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 am

Well, finished ahead of schedule, here's how I did it in an inelegant manner:

<option value="#" <?php echo (empty($_POST['submit'])) ? '' : ($_POST['selectElementName'] == "#") ? "selected" : '';?>>#</option>

I used that on every option, lol. On the font name lists, one option is marked with

<option value="#" <?php echo (empty($_POST['submit'])) ? "selected" : ($_POST['selectElementName'] == "#") ? "selected" : '';?>>#</option>

instead, those are the default fonts, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Darki Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 am

test

Darki

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 am

Looks like a success, glad to see it's working out.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Bump
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Armitaage mind if I place the website of your sig generator as part of title of the thread?

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:12 am

I wouldn't mind, but it's Jessie's thread. Would probably be better to add it to the marquee at the top or something. I bumped more so people see it easily and read note #3(although I also instituted hotlink protection on my site, lol).
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Hey just used that sig creator and it's fantastic.  Nice job, man!

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Obelisk Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Player Name: Braxton
Guild:Tyranny
ID: 1563466388
Formation: Steel Wing Raminas+, Gold Gorger Dragon+, Frozen Silver Dragon+, Dormant Wyrm Rotokapt+
Formation Leader: Psychotic Evil, Zizhu+
Note: Greatness
Background: Same

Obelisk

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Lol, play around with http://armitaage2.heliohost.org/sigform.php, save it to your computer, upload it to an image host, and put the new img tag in your signature, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Is it possible to get an update for my signature? I have a lot of new monsters added to what I'd call my main formation Smile
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 pm

What you can do is use the sig maker script on the original post. Your sig will look slightly different because I don't have the original fonts that Jess used, but there's a decent selection and you can get instant results. Just don't forget to save the image generated and upload it to a host of your choice(such as photobucket)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next