Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a more active psycho clan

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a more active psycho clan  Empty Looking for a more active psycho clan

Post by madman5809 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey guys I am currently in a clan that has lost most of its active member there hasn't been a post on the board in 5 days and I was the last one to post. The general has quit playing and I figure left the clan to die out. So i am looking to find a new clan if anyone has any room. I usually don't 100k a week depending on what even is going on and if I am trying to level something up. Send me a Pm or ally request if you are interested in having me join your clan. I play everyday and usually log in multiple times. If you send ally request please message me and remove req so i can get all of my trade offers in I usually have alot of trades going on and dont need my ally list to be full of pending requests.

I have a psycho demon team 133 dp req 61k+ attack 50+ def and 43k+ hp

DSD+M no skill
DCC+M Agility Up (4)
Lethargic Belphegor+M DED (5)
BQS+M IPA (7)
Lewd Twist Lologi+M Preemptive (6)

madman5809

Back to top Go down

Looking for a more active psycho clan  Empty Clan

Post by SL@SH Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Come Join ours! Clan ID 42567496

Clan Level 39

Attack Level 7!

HP/DEF Level 2

Members:18/29 <----This means you and 10 of your clan members can join us

Highlights:

You will be able to fill out an active clan where we do fundraising events where AA's are given away to highest donors.

SL@SH

Back to top Go down