Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking Rewards! (help me all ye educated players)

5 posters

Go down

Ranking Rewards! (help me all ye educated players) Empty Ranking Rewards! (help me all ye educated players)

Post by Dark Impact Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Anyways, can an old player who's been in this game for a while tell me all the ranking reward monsters for every event - 15 bp tournament and older - ?

I know a few, like phantom tower and stuff, but I'm just curious about all the ones I wasn't present for.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Ranking Rewards! (help me all ye educated players) Empty Re: Ranking Rewards! (help me all ye educated players)

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:00 pm

That's all listed in the bestiary!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An83-jX5WrS4dEdJR0t6YlF1OFExWE5aZ091SWZpNGc#gid=54

look under the 'special notes' for the Rank A/AA+ section Smile
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Ranking Rewards! (help me all ye educated players) Empty Re: Ranking Rewards! (help me all ye educated players)

Post by Dark Impact Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Yeah, I was just hoping someone would organize it here haha I'd rather not scroll through every A/AA+ monster until I have them all matched with their events

(lazy, I know)

By the way, when are you going to make more funny monster pictures Razz

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Dark Impact wrote:Yeah, I was just hoping someone would organize it here haha I'd rather not scroll through every A/AA+ monster until I have them all matched with their events

(lazy, I know)

I think there might be a way to sort the columns, but I don't know what that is myself.

haha, ran out of ideas for the moment, I mean there are some, but they might be a little too hard to do (like taking that winged guy OUT of the dcc group photo, and onto his own acoustic album), but I'm going to do some more once I think up of something Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Haha that sounds amazing.

I'll be tuned in when you come out with a new batch Very Happy

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Smoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
Dark Impact wrote:Yeah, I was just hoping someone would organize it here haha I'd rather not scroll through every A/AA+ monster until I have them all matched with their events

(lazy, I know)

I think there might be a way to sort the columns, but I don't know what that is myself.

haha, ran out of ideas for the moment, I mean there are some, but they might be a little too hard to do (like taking that winged guy OUT of the dcc group photo, and onto his own acoustic album), but I'm going to do some more once I think up of something Razz

The spreadsheet is available for download in various formats. I did that and once I did, it was easy to manipulate the columns in Excel. I'm sure other spreadsheet software would work just as well...

As to funny pictures, I have a suggestion if I may. I thought of doing this myself but time and lack of talent is a definite hindrance. There is a guy here on the board, goes by General Osf. Don't know him personally, but he has been a BIG help to lots of folks here myself included. His all time FAVORITE monster is Blood Blob (sarcasm). There is a section here somewhere where folks posted pictures of themselves. He did. I thought of scarfing his picture, making a circle of his face, and replacing each "eyeball" of blood blob with a circle picture of the General and then presenting it to him somewhere here on the forum. Think it would be a real hoot if you could pull it off.

Joe Smoe

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 pm

(lazy, I know)

OMG. I'm at a loss for words. I took the time and went through and add all the event limited monsters in the notes and you can't even bother to sort a column or scroll through the sheet. Geez...

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 pm

hehe sorry :/

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:31 pm

yes, just download relevant sheet and use your excel's sort function. i do this quite frequently when i'm wanting to weed out all the monsters of a given rank/guild/species/etc for updating the formation guide thread. all spreadsheet software have the sort ability, use it!

edit: although adding an "event limited" and a "progression" columns that have a simple yes or no will help lot with that, kyan, as due to multiple people maintaining the bestiary, not all event limited monsters are listed in the notes section the same way, and sort will probably misplace a few due to that.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Armitaage wrote:yes, just download relevant sheet and use your excel's sort function. i do this quite frequently when i'm wanting to weed out all the monsters of a given rank/guild/species/etc for updating the formation guide thread. all spreadsheet software have the sort ability, use it!

edit: although adding an "event limited" and a "progression" columns that have a simple yes or no will help lot with that, kyan, as due to multiple people maintaining the bestiary, not all event limited monsters are listed in the notes section the same way, and sort will probably misplace a few due to that.

you don't even have to download it. Just duplicate the sheet than you can filter and sort as you like. The main sheet is lock to prevent accidentally deleting info. That's why you usually see a copy or 2 of the A+/AA sheet there.

There are a lot of columns already. Most of those notes are event by me. I just haven't been consistent but you should get everything with a simple sort.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down