Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a ballpark EP value for Taroth+, Heal (14), Level 150

3 posters

Go down

Need a ballpark EP value for Taroth+, Heal (14), Level 150 Empty Need a ballpark EP value for Taroth+, Heal (14), Level 150

Post by maljo03 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 pm

First question from a newbie to this forum

maljo03

Back to top Go down

Need a ballpark EP value for Taroth+, Heal (14), Level 150 Empty Re: Need a ballpark EP value for Taroth+, Heal (14), Level 150

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:37 pm

I have no idea! Taroths are 30-40, and a + should be 70-90 (10 added for the 1million gold for evolution), and maybe 20 more ep for being maxed (so lets say 100ep for Taroth lv150) but DEA switched to heal?

That seems pretty rare, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not... since I think heal spirit is ultra rare, but taroth doesn't seem like the best thing to put it on since taroth is a pretty weak AA... It's like a carbuncle with celestial lightning or something

no clue about total price. But I would certainly like to know myself!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Need a ballpark EP value for Taroth+, Heal (14), Level 150 Empty Re: Need a ballpark EP value for Taroth+, Heal (14), Level 150

Post by Dark Impact Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 am

I think it actually might devalue it a little... most people don't like heal because it doesn't allow the monster using it to attack (at least on the first turn), instead he just heals someone. So among AAs, Taroth seems a valid choice to strip of an attack as he as 8.6k attack, that's lower than many 16 bp AAs, I still love him though, he fits great in my psycho demon team at AA+ max (20), which is where his value is at about 110 ep (at least that's what I bought him for). So, he seems like a fine idea for a heal skill EXCEPT people don't usually think replacing DEA is a good idea for such a monster, Psycho demon teams don't have DEA, that's what he is usually run in, and replacing that with heal sounds like sort of a turn off. It might be good if your leader is a battle tank and he happens to heal that battle tank. I would love if he could heal my Kotone+ every time, but I don't think there's a way to choose who you heal. Why not just run him in a Psycho AA team you might ask? You could, if you got the four increase and decrease stat skills, he might fit in just fine as a defensive monster. Given his limited use with such a skill change, he might go for 80 ep, BUT he will probably go for 95 or so because he is such a high skill level, it's got to be tough to get heal so high.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down