Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best A+ Wyrm Team?

4 posters

Go down

Best A+ Wyrm Team? Empty Best A+ Wyrm Team?

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 pm

I was using a Psycho Wyrm team but that wasn't going well since I didn't have any monster with agility.

Decided to go with Covert, currently using
Lindwurm
Sky Dragon
Raging Vritra
Quetzalcoatl
Dragon of Jupiter

Is there any monster you guys think I should switch out? Vritra and Quetz have the same skill, do those not stack? Opinions please thank you.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Best A+ Wyrm Team? Empty Re: Best A+ Wyrm Team?

Post by kyan Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

You could try dragon of mercury. Its the same bp as vitra but its max stat isn't in bestiary yet. It might be better than vitra. Creation down isn't that useful but its not a duplicate skill.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:53 pm

I've been using the Quetz/Mercury/Jupiter/Sky/Lind 5x combo team for the wall and it kicks serious butt!

mercury is a pretty good switch for vritra, vritra has more def, merc has more att and hp.

Kinda makes me wish I was a covert player in general... I like the winged wyrms combo, wanted to do psycho winged wyrms when I started playing but there weren't enough of them. Lovin the covert Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:25 pm

JessicaMD wrote:I've been using the Quetz/Mercury/Jupiter/Sky/Lind 5x combo team for the wall and it kicks serious butt!

mercury is a pretty good switch for vritra, vritra has more def, merc has more att and hp.

Kinda makes me wish I was a covert player in general... I like the winged wyrms combo, wanted to do psycho winged wyrms when I started playing but there weren't enough of them. Lovin the covert Razz

Are you sure about Mercury? I just finished leveling it and it has pathetic attack for a 22bp monster. Very high hp and decent defense. Jupiter has better attack than either vitra or mercury. Its a very nice wyrm for 16bp and better skill too as there are more demon teams than creation teams.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:19 pm

kyan wrote:
JessicaMD wrote:I've been using the Quetz/Mercury/Jupiter/Sky/Lind 5x combo team for the wall and it kicks serious butt!

Are you sure about Mercury? I just finished leveling it and it has pathetic attack for a 22bp monster. Very high hp and decent defense. Jupiter has better attack than either vitra or mercury. Its a very nice wyrm for 16bp and better skill too as there are more demon teams than creation teams.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

Mercury isn't the best attacker ever, obviously being a defensively oriented wyrm, but as far as the 5x covert wyrm combo goes, I think mercury is the best bet without using skill spirits; because of the impulse down overlap, I think the only alternative to vritra would be dragonlord? which is pretty weak.

I suppose ideally, with unlimited resources; the go-to covert wyrm team would be vritra(IPA), Quetz(Imp Down), Lind(AGI), Mercury(DED), Jupiter(demon down), but that would need IPA and DED skills spirits which are each worth more than the entire team Razz, and maybe as a cherry to top off the cake; switching Quetz to lightning/arctic/hellblaze which would also cost more than the entire team
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 pm

I would rather go with sky, quetz, vitra, lind and jupiter. Mercury skill isn't that useful so its practically no skill at all and vritra has better stat distribution even if its an overlap skill.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bone Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 am

Hi, is sea of the cloud dragon not winged? alternative to Lindwurm?

Big Bone

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Big Bone wrote:Hi, is sea of the cloud dragon not winged? alternative to Lindwurm?

sea of cloud is not winged and yes its an alternative to lind though lind has higher attack while cloud has much higher high def and higher hp.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down