Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best possible demon team?

3 posters

Go down

Best possible demon team? Empty Best possible demon team?

Post by thrarark Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Hey guys, what's the best possible demon team atm?

I at the moment have a Balrog and a Vlad (which i'm gonna trade ofc) and some other worthful/less A+/As

thrarark

Back to top Go down

Best possible demon team? Empty Re: Best possible demon team?

Post by kyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Are you talking A+ only or including AA. Haven't played around with AA but there are several AA+ team possible. I would hazard to guess its Anna+, Fate+, Odin
+, Kotone+, Dhr+ but that might chance depending on your guild.

For A+ sin its probably, Balrog+, flame+, pit+, asura+ and spite+.
For A+ pyscho its Lethargic+, dcc+, sdd+, sek+/selene+, vic+

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by sleekr Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 am

I have a Sin Winged Demon team: Balrog+, Devil of Endless Night+, Paimon+, Devil of the Abyss +, and Deep Dark Demon+. 5 combos, 65k atk. Downside is that Balrog & Paimon both have Covert Down skill.

If you swap out with other sin demons such as flame+, Asura+, or Spite+, you lose the winged combo (+15% atk). The above A+ team with winged combo currently has more atk (65k) than using the 5 highest A+ sin atk demons (Balrog+, Spite+, Flame+, Paimon+, Asura+ (62k) )

I tried finding a higher atk squad (sin only) using A+, but couldnt. This was a few events ago though, so the more recent monsters may tip the scales.

sleekr

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 am

It depends on how you define best. If by best you mean beating other teams than you need an agility monster in the team unless you have a full or near full AA+ team.

While the winged sin demon team has the highest attack of any A+ team, the lack of agility means that you'll lose to other A+ team that has one but the teams that I listed with agility will be able to compete against them.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down