DEMON questions plz help

Go down

DEMON questions plz help Empty DEMON questions plz help

Post by gofook on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:11 pm

i currently have a demon impulse formantion and was wondering what i could do to improve it here is my formation

1. DDD
  2. Balrog
  3. Pit
  4. Flame K
  5. paimon

was wondering if Asura was better to have than the DDD? not worried about the non winged thing, just wanted to know if there was something better to use instead of pit(for agi) and DDD and input would be welcomed thanks

gofook

Back to top Go down

DEMON questions plz help Empty Re: DEMON questions plz help

Post by SolShadows on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 pm

I have the same team as you only a little different, its worth more than winged demon team, especially when flame kagu becomes no longer available.

Anyways, replace DDD+ with a spite mage+ and ur good 2 go.

SolShadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:12 am

Lol, I would actually replace paimon with asura as well as replacing ddd with spite mage, lol. Slightly less atk, sure, but the +atk skill makes up for that, lol. This will end up being a seriously high atk team that "strike first, strike hard, no mercy", lol, and can even take a hit or two, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEMON questions plz help S2tA7r
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:42 pm

you most definitely want an attack+ either abyss or better yet asura for DDD. Spite would help too but spite is not that much better than paimon so small gain but an attack+ maxed skill is 25% extra attack. Even at lv1, a 5% gain in attack is more than any monster replacement will get you.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down