Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Formation Question [Impulse Demon]

3 posters

Go down

Team Formation Question [Impulse Demon] Empty Team Formation Question [Impulse Demon]

Post by Xoct Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm

I have only played the game for a week and am really enjoying the game. I have a handful of demon impulse cards and figured I would make a team out of that.

Beelzeboss A+ with Venomous Breath (3)
Devil of the Abyss A with Atk+ (3)
Child of Pit A with Agility (1)
Berlith B+ with Atk Decrease (5)
Blunt Blade Demon A (no ability)

All are lvl 17. I don't know exactly what other cards to look for if the team I have now needs improvement or not. I don't really know what to aim for in general to do well im this game D:

I dont plan on spending 100's of dollars for AA cards.

Xoct of Guild Sin

Last edited by Xoct on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Team Formation Question [Impulse Demon] Empty Re: Team Formation Question [Impulse Demon]

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Welcome to the Forum!

The first major thing you'll be wanting to do with your team is getting them all to A+. when I was brand new I made the mistake of leveling up alot of sub A+ mons too! The thing is that A+ is markedly superior to A, and when you evolve mons, they revert to level 1! Skill too!

To that end; you're going to want to replace berith. The skill is nice and all, but that same skill on an A+ is exponentially more valuable than on a B+; once you get all A+s, you also do get combo bonus which is always a good thing. The "quickest" fix I could suggest for an impulse demon is probably lord of gluttony the raid boss, two of those should cost cost you between 1 and 2 ep, and viola, you'll have a n A+ demon to add to your team. There are quite a few impulse demons around, but most of them are relatively expensive; gluttony is probably the cheapest one that you don't have

Child of Pit is a great starter demon mon (you can even use it intermediate and late, because of agility). Pits are also wicked cheap, you can pick one up to + yours for 0.5-1ep (with 0.5; you buy TWO mons for 1 ep, it's a common thing in peoples' shops on this forum)

Beelzebub is one to hang onto because he's winged impulse demon, and that's a very popular combo late-game. Same with Abyss. Hold onto that sucka, Beelzbub & Abyss are two mons that could be welcome on any high-end winged impulse demon team. Abyss will run you 3-4ep or so to acquire a second to + yours

Last but not least; BBD

I've got a couple of them, and with the sale I have going on in my shop BBD is BoGo+1, so for 1ep, you get your BBD, and two other mons.

check it out. (link in sig)

in regards to leveling your mons; there IS a level bonus which is pretty snazzy, but don't let that dictate the way you level up your mons. If you have a particularly powerful mon, feel free to level it up higher than its counterparts. I.e. my team is; Hilda+ lvl 70, Furnace+ lvl 45, Cruel BW+ lvl 30, Scorn BW+ lvl 30, Gangrene Roc+ lvl 30. That's impulse, rarity, winged combos, with the two HIGHEST damage output mons at higher levels.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Team Formation Question [Impulse Demon] Empty Re: Team Formation Question [Impulse Demon]

Post by kyan Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Xoct wrote:I have only played the game for a week and am really enjoying the game. I have a handful of demon impulse cards and figured I would make a team out of that.

Beelzeboss A+ with Venomous Breath (3)
Devil of the Abyss A with Atk+ (3)
Child of Pit A with Agility (1)
Berlith B+ with Atk Decrease (5)
Blunt Blade Demon A (no ability)

All are lvl 17. I don't know exactly what other cards to look for if the team I have now needs improvement or not. I don't really know what to aim for in general to do well im this game D:

I dont plan on spending 100's of dollars for AA cards.

Xoct of Guild Sin

For an easy demon team to put together go with
Child of pit+
beelzebub+
blunt blade demon+
devil of the abyss+
sear djinn+ or kali+ or lord of faith+.

You already got some of the pieces of these. pit/blade goes for an ep or less. abyss for a few and the same for the others. Don't level or skill up anything that is not A+. It will reset to level 1 when you evolve it so its just a waste of gold/monsters. I can trade you a pit or a blunt blade for the Berith+. The high skill makes it valuable for sacrificing to level up skill. Its worth about 1-2ep. more like one because this event release so many skills.

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:02 pm

As of now my team is

Beelzebub +
Kali +
Child of Pit +
Blunt Blade Demon +
Devil of the Abyss (still need another one to plus it)

I also happen to get Deep Dark Demon + which is nice.

But I have to ask, with DDD having the Dodge skill, and BBD also having the Dodge skill, will it be a problem to have them both in my formation? I'm not sure how Dodge works, but I do know that skills don't stack supposedly.
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Xoct wrote:As of now my team is

Beelzebub +
Kali +
Child of Pit +
Blunt Blade Demon +
Devil of the Abyss (still need another one to plus it)

I also happen to get Deep Dark Demon + which is nice.

But I have to ask, with DDD having the Dodge skill, and BBD also having the Dodge skill, will it be a problem to have them both in my formation? I'm not sure how Dodge works, but I do know that skills don't stack supposedly.

The only skills that doesn't stack are the party skill. Dodge and crit applies only to the creature that use it like preemptive strike so it should stack. I haven't bother to test it yet as bp is at a premium for this event but for crit it does and I believe dodge is the same.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down