gold strategy?

Go down

gold strategy? Empty gold strategy?

Post by Cathias on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:07 pm

whats the best way to get large amounts of gold? in my clan theres a level 25ish that has donated 1.5mil gold already, i have a hard time getting to 100k is there something im missing?
Cathias
Cathias

Back to top Go down

gold strategy? Empty Re: gold strategy?

Post by larry378 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 am

The best way to get gold is battles. That being said; it's pretty hard to get gold right now since the event is battle-point contingent, also, the last event with the vials was battle-point contingent.

During event-downtime, or events like drops of darkness, just battle, the gold will come. It's a bit tricky to really know ahead of time how much you're going to get; because there are so many inactive accounts that have no gold (due to long tern attrition from battles lost). But you can get good gold from battles.

How to get large amounts of gold NOW? (as in during this mobius event)

I don't know. if you figure that out, please tell me Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: the pm system on the forum is on the fritz, incoming and outgoing messages are not always delivered.
For guaranteed communication just reply to the post or message me in-game. Thank You.
gold strategy? Untitl10
gold strategy? Untitl13 gold strategy? Untitl16
Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
General
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Cathias wrote:whats the best way to get large amounts of gold? in my clan theres a level 25ish that has donated 1.5mil gold already, i have a hard time getting to 100k is there something im missing?

You can also buy gold for ep. Going rate at the moment is ~100k/ep. There is a severe gold shortage with so many new monsters and AA being release so quickly. The usual strategy to farm gold is to do event missions to get lord of void crystals and defeat lord of void. You get 10k gold half the time for beating him after the first so 20 crystal can net you 100k pretty easily. Battling for gold only works if you're low level and have a good team. At higher level everyone banks and no gold to be had anywhere.

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by destects on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm

the easiest way to farm gold is to do mission 5 in Death Mountains. i've personally calculated the gold/energyPoint, and it's pretty much the best. You can also sell the two rank C monsters you get for even more gold or use them to level up your party, And the Rainbow Fungus can be used as tribute to your clan.

Thus, mission 5 in Death Mountains is a triple win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Game Name: Destects
----------------ID: 2351512268

In Game Name: Destects2
----------------ID: 2163075596

In Game Name: Destects3
----------------ID: 1270380881

Yes, I have 3 accounts lol, what can I say, I like to always have something to do, and I dislike those times where you have no energy or BP left, no potions, and nothing to do xD.

destects

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyKillsAlot on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 pm

destects wrote:the easiest way to farm gold is to do mission 5 in Death Mountains. i've personally calculated the gold/energyPoint, and it's pretty much the best. You can also sell the two rank C monsters you get for even more gold or use them to level up your party, And the Rainbow Fungus can be used as tribute to your clan.

Um the best missions for Gold and C's per energy point spent are:

32:1 (only 2 C's but averages 78 per point spent
31.4-5 which average 76 per point spent

World 4 though offers an average of 60 per point spent and several have 3 c's which can be sold in sets of 10 for 4-5k gold each.

So the best missions per gold to c payout are either world 4 or world 31.5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ask away, always here

JimmyKillsAlot

Back to top Go down

gold strategy? Empty quick gold

Post by sylvester still stoned on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

The quickest is battles but that's with risk and reward the next best thing is to keep defeating mission raid bosses you get the raid boss B-summon then 10,000gold

sylvester still stoned

Back to top Go down

Post by destects on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:15 pm

JimmyKillsAlot wrote:
destects wrote:the easiest way to farm gold is to do mission 5 in Death Mountains. i've personally calculated the gold/energyPoint, and it's pretty much the best. You can also sell the two rank C monsters you get for even more gold or use them to level up your party, And the Rainbow Fungus can be used as tribute to your clan.

Um the best missions for Gold and C's per energy point spent are:

32:1 (only 2 C's but averages 78 per point spent
31.4-5 which average 76 per point spent

World 4 though offers an average of 60 per point spent and several have 3 c's which can be sold in sets of 10 for 4-5k gold each.

So the best missions per gold to c payout are either world 4 or world 31.5

My good lad, note that my calculation is for as far as i've gotten in the missions (which is only to mysterious burial grounds set #13). Also I like 4.5 (hope i got that right) because you get the fungus you can donate to clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Game Name: Destects
----------------ID: 2351512268

In Game Name: Destects2
----------------ID: 2163075596

In Game Name: Destects3
----------------ID: 1270380881

Yes, I have 3 accounts lol, what can I say, I like to always have something to do, and I dislike those times where you have no energy or BP left, no potions, and nothing to do xD.

destects

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathias on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:45 pm

thanks for all the suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
store

Player Name: Cathias
Guild: Sin
Player ID: 1306889834
Cathias
Cathias