Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsters Lair [List of ALL monsters!]

+92
faithnomorex
ForeverZero89
JayP
De@thL0rd
p2mc28
dealtadawn
Armitaage
BigBad
Jefffurry
XJF
SwtLaotiaNix7
Horg
EdwardStarbuck
kheimon
raven10732
blue22
J-Tin
GS693
captainkiller
Vallette
Lilin
DarkPresage
Sifu
jusbao
JimmyKillsAlot
.:::Yoshi:::.
Shibbey
Sadira
Sameldi
The only god
dr4ko
revenge7777
ryesteve
lucascn
Br4dford
rekt
Lord Of Shadows
SYzAxBEAST
chakman.ng@gmail.com
BonerTits
Soulraper666
AntHuang
Hecatonchyr
zajef7
Pete
TankReady
DarthWin
kyan
Marzamu
Aeon
Rampage
Auren
zai
Mortium
Gav
excitum
baby_G
UnderGround
minikoo
Unreality
sin
Drag0n
dingking
wasiantimmy
zappa84
Wulrik Aurion
Wrath
ray21
Shadow Skull
elrand
Anthrax777
Banack
Spartos
frub
Psychoyoyo
Condemnation
Hypertrophic
nanosteven
Dewmy
boredomi
Kalamansi
Khorne
Vorpal
about2punt
FapMunzta
Izanagi
CharliePrince
Joeben
Zamiel
Finalasylum
noone
Yosomono
96 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Monsters Lair [List of ALL monsters!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Monsters Lair [List of ALL monsters!]

Post by Armitaage Thu May 02, 2013 10:24 pm

If it's a db you're making, you can always just ask bbr(or myself, though if you ask me, I'll be asking bbr) for a csv file with the data that you need, which can easily be sqlized, lol. Unless you need the data about which event the monsters are from.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Monsters Lair [List of ALL monsters!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Monsters Lair [List of ALL monsters!]

Post by p2mc28 Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Oh, I can (and have) just nab the spreadsheet and upload that, then parse it from there. In fact... Google Docs just straight up has "save as CSV" as one of the options ^_^

I'm more of looking for a blessing, since I'm piggy backing on your hard work of assembling the sheet in the first place.

Heck, if all goes well... I'd like to "replace" the doc in favor of a full blown web site... though the doc does more than just provide a list of monsters, so that would be quite a ways off if I were to attempt it.

I'm still working out the... everything (Do I really need to display Guild if it's color coded? Are Base stats interesting? Click for *full* data? Do I care that the site looks awful on IE9 and older?)
http://gyazo.com/2be56ceaa3f83b49a451077e73d4397e.png

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 am

Mind if I borrow some ideas from your website when expanding my own system with a proper db search? I myself have a db driven site that provides info on monsters, http://armitaage2.heliohost.org/ds-tools/monster/partycalc.html , and I'll be adding a more comprehensive db search script than the quick monster lookup on the side.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Fri May 03, 2013 1:59 am

Sure, I don't mind. For visual purposes?

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri May 03, 2013 2:49 am

p2mc28 wrote:Do I care that the site looks awful on IE9 and older?

Couldn't help myself: http://www.saveie6.com/

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri May 03, 2013 3:42 am

Yeah, I'm thinking to copy some of the color coding to represent guilds, etc. Thanks, I'll add your name in the credits, lol. Let's all work together to make a comprehensive tool for the community.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 am

p2mc28 wrote:(Do I really need to display Guild if it's color coded?
Yes, because you can't use color-coding as "data" if you download this.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Ryesteve - Yeah, I came to that realization too.

Couple more data bugs I forgot to mention earlier (I had written them down but didn't have the list in front of me when I first posted)

Both on A+ - AAA+ sheet:

* Metal Shell Seeker - skill misspelt - "Critical" is missing second "i"
* "Numbus Fairy+" misspelt - should be "Nimbus Fairy"

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by Anione Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 am

Hi there,
first of, thanx a lot for this spreadsheet, it has helped a great deal but also raised a lot of questions like why are the stats for some of my card so different from the ones in the spreadsheet?

Example:

Dragon Lance Baulris AA 4494 4630 3178 bp 50 lvl 1 demon impulse (spreadsheet)
Dragon Lance Baulris AA 2302 1841 2302 bp 17 lvl 47 wyrm psycho (mine)

Child of Pit A 1563 1510 1136 bp 13 lvl 1 demon impulse (spreadsheet)
Child of Pit A 914 1117 1117 bp 13 lvl 1demon impulse (mine)

Simian Beastlord Hunaman A 1630 1141 2305 bp 24 lvl 1 beast covert(spreadsheet)
Simian Beastlord Hunaman A 961 1236 1647 bp 24 lvl 1 beast covert (mine)

After a few i stopped looking but it seems all my A's are a lot less strong than the monsters in your spreadsheet.

i have several more examples and started noticing this when i saw my B's and B+'s were gaining statpoints a lot faster than my A/A+ and AA.
An A or higher only gains between 20 and 30 points per stat per lvl, while my B or B+ gain close to or over 100 points per stat per lvl. IMHO that should be the other way around....

So i was wondering if anyone can explain this to me? Trust me i have checked every card 4 times to see if it was actually the same card and yes i have made no mistake. for clarification i have added a pic of my dragon lance

(btw if this is the wrong topic feel free to move this post)

Anione

Back to top Go down

Post by Anione Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:23 am

Monsters Lair [List of ALL monsters!] - Page 12 <a href=Monsters Lair [List of ALL monsters!] - Page 12 107nsbn" />
the attatchment didnt work so here's another try

Anione

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 am

Looking at your screenshots, it seems to me that you are looking at dark rebirth monsters. This spreadsheet is for dark summoner, not dark rebirth. In addition, it's other features, such as the party calculator, are seriously out of date.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Anione Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 am

Aha that would explain it, i was under the impression that i was in the DR section of the forum. Thanx for the info

Anione

Back to top Go down

Post by mojo - Wings Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Look at the name of the game at the top of this message board. Now look at the name of the game you got the screenshot from. That should clear up all confusion.

mojo - Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by gottomtom Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm

To be fair, if you go to the Dark Rebirth section of this forum, this thread is the top link.  I came here looking for information on Dark Rebirth monsters as well.  I'm not sure how to get that fixed, but there's a good chance that this thread will get monster information from both games until something is changed.

gottomtom

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 pm

This thread is a global announcement, so it shows up at the top of all the forums, the same as the official price check thread.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Is there an alternative to this monster list? Half the time I go to it the locked A+/AA/AAA page is screwed up somehow (only showing impulse, only showing one species, or just randomly missing most monsters like it is now). It pretty much makes the monster lair almost useless for keeping track of recent monster updates and stats. 

The DS Wiki is the only other alternative I know of, and it is usually hopelessly out of date. There was that one fantastic monster list that got shut down a while back, but surely something else has popped up since?

Alternatively, if I'm somehow using the thing wrong, I would appreciate knowing how to see the full list again. But it's happened on multiple computers when I haven't clicked anything at all on the page, so I don't think it's my fault...

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12