Formation and skill help

Go down

Formation and skill help Empty Formation and skill help

Post by ReynaGade on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm

First I would like to say, this forum is really good, read almost all of the posts and it pretty much did answer a lot of the questions in reference to gold and etc. But my question stems from actually avoiding beatings in battle... on a budget Very Happy

So far, my formation stands as follows:

NWD+ = Crit Up (V)
Moonlight Selene + = Inc. Atk (VII)
Sear Djinn+ = Pre. Strike (IV)
Scorn Black Wings+ = Dec. Atk (II) (not at max lvl, kinda broke lol)
Beelzebub+ = Venom (VI)

So far I've been getting away with this combo for a while, but around lvl 75, I've been getting L's like spam mail. My aim was to at least find a decent monster in the summon slot, but the thing is, I haven't really thrown any money into the dark summon since I've been getting less than nothing, or maybe it's my luck, who knows, all I know is, I really want to aim for at least a AA for survival, or focus mainly on Venom since it's been 1-hit-KO'ing people.

What tips do you have to assist me in my dilemma? I did read that dark summons help a lot but with lack on money... that's an issue Embarassed

ReynaGade

Back to top Go down

Formation and skill help Empty Re: Formation and skill help

Post by Deemo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Your best bet is to get an agility monster. They are relatively cheap, especially compared to AA. Getting agility to 8 or more will really help you beat teams that you otherwise wouldn't be able to.
The next step is building toward combos, so making sure everything is same rarity and level, and you're using monsters from your guild/faction for that bonus. Next try for species or even winged combos.
It takes a while, but each small step makes a difference. In the meanwhile, banking is the best way to avoid costly losses!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReynaGade on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 am

So what would be considered Winged in terms of species? I know wyrms are pretty powerful

ReynaGade

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 am

Your formation is kinda weird, it has no proper combos except for rarity and level.
There are some decent combo formations with agility.

e.g.
Impulse Demon: Pit+, Asura+, endless+, Pai+, Balrog+, DDD+,(Abyss+, Beezle+, Dijnn+, Faith+) *Abyss and co. have been replaced by better monsters listed above, but are still viable

Winged Psycho Brutes: WWO+, Valk+, SGQ+, WWOH+, WWE+, (Oppression+)

Steps to win:
1. Make a decent formation
2. Level up Agi like a bawss
3. ????
4. Profit.
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 pm

you can check the dark summoner wiki to see what monsters are flying. There is also a link to the bestiary at the top of this website, it has all that info too

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Agreed with the above post that you should use monsters from your own faction its 5-10% bonus to all stats depending on your achievement and that makes a big difference. I would go with Doofus suggestion depending on what guild you're in.

Agility is the key skill to any team so you should have one but it is pretty expensive to level as everyone recognized it as a key skill but getting a sin demon team with pit or psycho brute team with wwe is pretty easy and fairly cheap now. You can either assembled it on your own or buy preassembled team for 50-75ep. Assembling on your own is cheaper you can get each single one maxed for a few eps and than leveled the skillls on your own. Either way is far cheaper than a single AA.

BTW a single AA isn't going to help you much. These 4-5x combo teams will routinely beat teams with a single AA as that breaks the rarity bonus and often other bonuses as well. The single AA isn't enough to make up for it. With high skills these teams can beat ones with several AA or even AA+.

Good luck,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReynaGade on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:44 am

*Update*

As of now, I got back my CoP, need to make him +, I saved up all the agil monsters I could find farming Lord of Void, so far everything is up to par. Once I get a pit+, I'll end up with a 3x combo, aiming for 4 since I'm trying to keep Beez and pit, scorn and djinn I'm skeptical since I'm reading everyone suggestions and it's coming along just fine. Venom Breath is at lvl 10, agility at 3, dec atk at 6, so it's running smoothly.

Once I get my hands on about 5-10 eps to farm void more often, some huge changes will occur, which means I'll probably ignore events for a while until I get it all together, but so far, it's coming along smooth. Very Happy

Thanks guys, I'll keep you all posted on what's up and still open for more suggestions you may have available.

ReynaGade

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

ReynaGade wrote:farming Lord of Void
Just curious, why Void?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ReynaGade on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm

ryesteve wrote:
ReynaGade wrote:farming Lord of Void
Just curious, why Void?

I lack the EP at the moment to attempt a different farming

ReynaGade

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm

No, I meant why Void and not Massacre?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Because missions give twice more gold and Cs can also be sold for a lot more gold, for the same energy consumption (1).

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm

But it seems like the item hit rate is much better in Massacre. No?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down