Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compiled List of Dark Summoner Monsters [Created by Yosomono]

4 posters

Go down

Compiled List of Dark Summoner Monsters [Created by Yosomono] Empty Compiled List of Dark Summoner Monsters [Created by Yosomono]

Post by Vorpal Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to view the list.

Epic thanks to Yosomono for taking the time to create it!
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Compiled List of Dark Summoner Monsters [Created by Yosomono] Empty Re: Compiled List of Dark Summoner Monsters [Created by Yosomono]

Post by Yosomono Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

EDIT 6:45 AM 3/12/12 EST
List updated @ 5:50AM today had a few issues with my sort so some cards may have gotten shuffled to the wrong spots if you find anything please let me know. Added new cards please help fill in the missing cards. Thanks
End of Edit

TY Vorpal! The list is incomplete at the moment though if you have additions please PM them to me so we don't Spam up the Forums.
I will update it roughly once a day as I get the info.
When sending the info to me please include all fields. The stats should come from the lvl 1 card in your collections tab.
If you discover any errors please don't post about them shoot me a PM and Ill fix it.

If you want to cycle the card with me and let me gather the info PM me first so I can help you out.
***WARNING: THERE ARE TWO YOSOMONO'S ON THE RANKING BOARDS***
The first is my old character that I lost in the crash with Sear Djinn as the lead the second is my current character but the lead is cycling as Im working out a new build. I will return all cards sent to me for the purpose of updating the list. If you want it back just include a quick comment on the send and a way to find you. If you need it back quickly don't send it till I tell you too. Also taking new allies code in signature.

Last edited by Yosomono on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Compiled List of Dark Summoner Monsters [Created by Yosomono] Empty Re: Compiled List of Dark Summoner Monsters [Created by Yosomono]

Post by Vorpal Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Very Happy
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Good work... glad I don't have to complete mine...
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 pm

bunch of data in my post
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Thanks to all of you who have helped by sending me info and cards.
I will be away from my computer for the next 36 hours or so. Will get the update info in as soon as I return!
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Post on my wall in game, I'll try and help you out! Just make sure to send back~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 am

Bestiary thread created in Tactics > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Please direct all updates to the bestiary there.
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down