Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Comeback Event?

2 posters

Go down

Halloween Comeback Event? Empty Halloween Comeback Event?

Post by R3AP3RK1NG Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:45 am

Hey Ladies and Gents!

I want to ask for something special!

I'm in a group of a great ammount of active players and I asked for the results of the "Free 10% AAA DarkSummon", which may result in 10%, in an AAA Monster *OR* a S Monster, but more than 500 Players (which had currently replied), only erned AAA Monsters by this summon!(?)

What can you report? - It seems, that ATeam had locked the droprate for S Monsters, for this summontype out of this event - and this means an unfair action against all loyal players as well as us like investigators for this game! (You could also say it's a Betray of all players!

A massive Break of Trust as well!

I would please you, to checkout and report back - Screenshots wished! - It's below the stats shown, what kind of summon was used - so this would be a serious ScreeShot!

As a lil answer you can imagening ATeams statement to my question on their Facebook Game-Page - they had deleated my question twice!

>This stays commentless!<
R3AP3RK1NG
R3AP3RK1NG

Back to top Go down

Halloween Comeback Event? Empty Re: Halloween Comeback Event?

Post by rkhtse Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:30 pm

The chance of pulling out a S from 10% AAA summon is very rare. I won't blame the developer.

Myself and  my clan-mate did pull a S from a regular AAA summon before.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down