Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EP Event: Thirst for Glory (Follow Up)

4 posters

Go down

EP Event: Thirst for Glory (Follow Up) Empty EP Event: Thirst for Glory (Follow Up)

Post by rkhtse Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:18 pm

I have never run EP-Event before. I want to try this time.

How much EP is required to get the S reward @ 3500th floor?
I am not sure is there any wrap zone, is it good to use the wrap zone by drinking a bottle of EP?

My EP bar will be set to 1200 and I have the AA+ prog on hand.

Thanks.

Here is a follow up for the event.

I bought 2 AA+ prog and run 3 accounts on this event.
I did manage to get the S @ 3500th Floor for all 3 accounts ( 2 psy, 1 cov)

The EP consumption is rising, but very tricky. It is hard to estimate the EP consumption before you really step inside the event.

At 3500th Floor with AA+ Prog, 1200EP, some said 210EP will do it, but my case will be 230EP.

@ 500 -1499 Floor= 16EP x 5 = 80EP/ Floor
@ 1500 - 1999 Floor = 17EP x 5 = 85 EP/ Floor
@ 2000 - 2499 = 17EP x 6 = 102EP / Floor
@ 2500 - 2999 = 17EP x 7  = 119EP / Floor
@ 3000 - 3500 - 18EP x 7 = 126EP /Floor

* I might be wrong about the calculation of EP (my memory is bad), but the pattern is like either raising the EP consumption per tap or reducing the completion percentage per tap.

Last edited by rkhtse on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

EP Event: Thirst for Glory (Follow Up) Empty Re: EP Event: Thirst for Glory (Follow Up)

Post by FrankF Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:51 pm

I stopped doing EP-based events back in November, with Clock Tower IV.  At the time, it cost about 250 ep to get to the 3000th floor where the S was.  The calculation was difficult because you have to account for the expected number of haste beads, 80% and 50% energy down boosts, and warp gates you'll hit along the way.  

The floor ep usage capped out at 270 / floor with an AA+ prog; 90 when hasted, etc. and I hit 11 warps by floor 498.  That's 11 warps in 180 real floors (excluding the first 120 and the 198 floors I warped over). 

The warp gates are useful because they a) save you time, and b) use energy as if you were hasted, without using up your haste beads. 

So that's not terribly helpful, I know, but expect to pay about 200-250 ep.  The last bp event I did cost me 138 bp ~ 200 ep, so I wouldn't expect floor events to be any less expensive.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

EP Event: Thirst for Glory (Follow Up) Empty Re: EP Event: Thirst for Glory (Follow Up)

Post by General Osf Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 am

Interesting info, thanks.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigurd Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:22 am

Notice a few things: 1. If I recall correctly, the last event, S is at 4000F instead of 3500F. 2. last time there is no bead to increase pace, it comes back this time. I read the event details and there is no wrap gate.

And if I recall correct, ~200ep pot with a full 1200 tank seems to be the right ballpack. Let me go home and check my note. Although my lv is too low to do any event seriously, I take note while my clannie is doing it.

Sigurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigurd Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:42 am

Guess what, I have the note on my phone. It was 224ep for 4000 floor last tower event. There was no haste bead.

Sigurd

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks for all the comment.
This time, I think the setting has been changed.

By looking at the price of the prog, I can guess something is going wrong in the event. AA prog can be found at 14EP-17EP in the first day.

I am going to wait until the top line players hit floor 3500. So I can ask them the exact amount of EP consumption. Hope 1 of them will be helpful and answer me.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigurd Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:38 am

I see what you mean, but I suspect something else is happening.

We just went through a BP event which most ppl who did the event reset to max out their BP tank. Technically if you want to do this EP event, you buy a book to reset skill, or massively re-ally.

Now, today is the last day of ranking league, then the jewel league will follow right after. Melee arena usually happens at the same time as jewel. For most top clans, there is a minimal requirement for melee. For example, in Walking Dead ep1, you have to rank within (I believe) top 300 to get the 5% CL bonus. Or else I think you can face kicked. To do that, ideally you have a good bp tank to run an good form to attack multiple times and use bp pot.

So? You can reset your tank to ep and do this event for two days and nail the S. And reset it back to bp for the melee. Two skill reset books are quite costly.

In any case, please share any information you get from the top players. I am interested Very Happy

Sigurd

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:08 am

Good point!
I didn't think about the CL bonus issue, date of arena.
Maybe the event is not that bad, I jump too fast to the conclusion.

I have heard rumor saying 220 EP pots to get the S reward. (with 1200 EP bar, AA+ prog). Not sure about this, has to ask more people.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down