Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake King Medals XXIIIVI

2 posters

Go down

Snake King Medals XXIIIVI Empty Snake King Medals XXIIIVI

Post by echoside Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:16 am

It's been dead here for a few days, how come nobody is chatting it up about the awesome 4 day SK Medals 17?

echoside

Back to top Go down

Snake King Medals XXIIIVI Empty Re: Snake King Medals XXIIIVI

Post by FrankF Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 am

I found this a weird event.  It's 4 days, so getting to 800K will be difficult and costly (as always).  OTOH, the introduction of the chests really seemed to change the way people play.  My level 150 account with 700 energy usually places in the top 2-3K in events without using any EP.  This time, it's about 9K, even using 2x and -20% progs for 2 of the 4 days.  So either I really messed up or people are using EP to buy chests (without progs?  lol) because they really want that anima summon or something.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:25 am

I only have 20 energy, I bought a few chests with no progs with some extra myEp to possibly get the 3 free dark summons...Only 9 prizes left and still didn't get Sad

On the bright side, my lvl 80ish alt not only got the 3 free dark summons on the first try, but also got the anima summon first try.

Now I have 3 more A cards and a mystic down spirit Smile

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down